Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Permission

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Permission
    Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:32am
I recently made a purchase from a AV here in Florida, www.2divas.vpweb.com. My daughter's friend had purchased the hair and it seem to be of good quality and the prices weren't too bad.  But my question is don't you think that a vendor should get your permission to post your pictures on Instagram or their website?  And before you ask I didn't give them pics they used pics from my daughter's Instagram.. when my daughter gave her a instagram shout out!!! This new technology is killing me I can't keep up.  I'm not upset I guess, if that helps their business then OK, but I just think you should at least ask me first before posting my pics for the world to see, heck somebody could be looking for me...lolWink

Edited by butterfly_2957 - Nov 19 2012 at 12:28pm
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:27pm
She should've asked before posting.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

She should've asked before posting.
IA because I probably wouldn't have a problem with it...The hair has been behaving rather well for both of us so I would have been willing to help a sista/bro out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:52am

Well I guess she is a lurker, because I did get an email with an apology and I told her for business sake, always ask a customer before posting their pictures on the web!

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:12am
Well, I'm glad she at least acknowledged your concern. That says a lot about her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:59am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Well, I'm glad she at least acknowledged your concern. That says a lot about her.
That was my thought ShadyLady, some ppl won't have even cared.   told her I would more than likely continue to order with her, it was quick, she's somewhat local and the hair has been behaving like a dream, no shedding or tangling and I have a 18/20 and I colored it!!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by butterfly_2957 butterfly_2957 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That was my thought ShadyLady, some ppl won't have even cared.   told her I would more than likely continue to order with her, it was quick, she's somewhat local and the hair has been behaving like a dream, no shedding or tangling and I have a 18/20 and I colored it!!

I might check her out butterfly. I need my some birthday hair! I see on the website its an 850 number. Will she let you come choose and pick up hair, or do you have to order and see what you get?

Owner, if you're still lurking, pm me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:56pm
No I found her on IG and it took a couple of days to get the hair. I paid on Friday and I had my hair on  that Tuesday, so I'm not sure how that works but I'm loving it and it's only a few dollars more than the CV so hey I was all in. And I think  she said she lived In Midway are you familiar with that?  PM if you want her contact info

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:57pm
Also she was quick to answer my emails as well!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic