Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Period wear Likes and Dislikes...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 7:15am
Tampon and napkins all the way....

I just started taking a concoction of molasses and raw acv 3 times a day, hopefully this should lighten the flow and help with cramps....

When I exercise regularly, cramps are non existent...
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 7:00am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Jolie buy some hemp oil capsules from Amazon, it'll shrink that sucka...
Yes, I remember the thread where you mentioned that. I jotted it down. I'll definitely get some because I don't want another surgery. Right now, I have no major side effects and no pain during sex but my tummy looks a little too swollen for my taste

UPDATE: Did anyone one of you experience side effects from the Manitoba hemp seed oil capsules? I think it's making me hallucinate vividly when I sleep (dreaming about bugs in my room, enough to wake me up, voices, feeling that a stranger has busted into my house and waking up to check...)
 I'm starting to wonder if it is behind my recent insomnia as well. I have been known to hallucinate at least once when I was severely sleep deprived for 3 days straight a few years back and not on these capsules and recently with my insomnia, but since the hemp oil, this is on a whole other level

I need to check with my pharmacist if it can interact negatively with the medication I'm taking but I found this on the net. Anyone experience this? I thought the hemp in these capsules was so minute that it couldn't affect anyone in that manner...

THC Effects

As the PeaceHealth website suggests, hemp oil derives from a plant that contains high levels of the neurological chemical THC. This chemical can cause hallucinations, euphoria or high anxiety in supplement users when taken on a regular basis. As such, hemp oil supplements can cause similar effects in some patients using the herb for the treatment of any disorder. It is recommended that supplement users not take hemp oil products prior to operating machinery or driving due to the risk of these hallucinogenic properties. This is especially true to individuals who are overly-sensitive to THC, which can be determined by visiting your medical doctor for more information.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 7:09am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Tampon and napkins all the way....

I just started taking a concoction of molasses and raw acv 3 times a day, hopefully this should lighten the flow and help with cramps....

When I exercise regularly, cramps are non existent...
A friend of mine suggested that I try this.  How did you get over the horrible smell of it?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic