Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Period 3 days early and lasted for 2 days

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
slimjuicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Period 3 days early and lasted for 2 days
    Posted: Mar 29 2011 at 6:05pm
I know that anything can trigger a woman's cycle to be off and most will say it can be stressed. I'm not really stressing about anything, nothing more than when I have my other periods. I've always been on a 27 day cycle and my period normally last 4 days. It came on the 24th day and lasted for 2 days only. It should have came on the 30th of this month, but I got it on the 27th. I'm going on vacation soon and I kept saying to myself that I didn't want to be on my period on a vacation and ironically it wont lol. Could it be a mind thing?
Sponsored Links

nitey-nite_babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitey-nite_babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 4:49pm
I wish I had 4 day periods. Mines are always 7 days. But one time it only lasted 3 days, and I kep thinking it was just gonna start up again since that had NEVER happened before, but it didn't. I got my regular 7 day period 28 days later. I never knew what caused it though. That was the only time that happened. I was crossing my fingers that they would stay that short though lol.
honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybee10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 6:45pm
do you think you may be pregnant?
slimjuicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 11:57pm
^^NO, today I google what could be the cause of it and most women either wanted to get pregnant, thought they were pregnant or something else to do with pregnancy. I don't  believe I'm pregnant. Remember, I use the pull out method lol. I actually took a test from the dollar store two days before it came on. It was negative like I new it would.
slimjuicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by nitey-nite_babe nitey-nite_babe wrote:

I wish I had 4 day periods. Mines are always 7 days. But one time it only lasted 3 days, and I kep thinking it was just gonna start up again since that had NEVER happened before, but it didn't. I got my regular 7 day period 28 days later. I never knew what caused it though. That was the only time that happened. I was crossing my fingers that they would stay that short though lol.

I can't imagine having a 7 day period, is it heavy all seven days?
BklynMa1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BklynMa1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2011 at 12:55pm
That happened to me for a couple of months, it was the change in my diet, it caused me to have a cycle every 3 weeks, a real pain finally I'm back to my every 28 day schedule, have you changed your diet? workout more than before, take vitamins?
Marikodc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marikodc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 2:40pm
U could def still be pregnant 1 little spermy could have made it and it could have definetly been implantation bleeding. If u took the test 2 days before and ur period was 3 days early that would mean u took the test almost a week early which could easily read negative for not having enough HCG in your urine yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you (if it would be bad news) but its a possibility, Id take another test.
missdezy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Marikodc Marikodc wrote:

U could def still be pregnant 1 little spermy could have made it and it could have definetly been implantation bleeding. If u took the test 2 days before and ur period was 3 days early that would mean u took the test almost a week early which could easily read negative for not having enough HCG in your urine yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you (if it would be bad news) but its a possibility, Id take another test.
IA; too many women mistake implantation bleeding for a period. Take another test in like another week or 2
lilbit65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilbit65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 6:15pm
I have the same problem,sometimes it is 2 to 4 days,and all
I do is spot,I go with pantyliners. I am not pregnant,but my obgyn said everything is fine.

My girlfriends last 2weeks every month.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style