Perfect Hair Collection

Pepsi Drops Lil Wayne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

"He refers to beating someone during a sexual act "

Either this should read "He refers to beating someone while rapping about a sexual act", or they don't understand what "beat that p**sy up" means... or I'm trippin.

But this reads weird to me, like theyre saying he referred to wanting to literally beat the girl up like Till was.

It's typical. They misinterpret rap lyrics all the time. I wanna say they aren't very smart but sometimes I think it's intentional. Word to Bill O'Riley.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:44pm
lil wayne is bad for you and so are pepsi products. fck both of them. And tyler/his group.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:51pm
The Emmet Till comment was damn near 2 months ago. Although still very offensive, I find it hard to believe that Pepsi would drop him for that.

They probably know he's gonna die soonStern Smile
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:53pm
Pepsi fake cares about black people?

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:07pm
So nobody sees the correlation of racism & harsher punishments?  From the school system, to the law enforcement, to sports & entertainment.  

But I think that the hate for Wayne is clouding your ability to see the disregard for equality, fairness, and justice
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:10pm
You lose the company money or make them look bad and you get dropped. Happens to everyone.

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 03 2013 at 8:11pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:10pm
I'd be the first to say I don't care about equality in this situation. -shrugs
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:19pm
I remember when  Russel Simmons was saying that if they dropped Luda, they should drop Ozzy Osborne too for his lyrics and actions that are morally reprehensible.  Brittney Spears was also a wildcard with her antics, drug use, bald head, umbrella window bashing.  But oh no none of that makes the company look bad huh RT
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

I just wanna ask, are any other races getting dropped when they do wrong?

Looking back at Tiger Woods, Kobe, Rick Ross, Wayne, Ocho Cinco, Mike Vick, etc...  There is definitely a common denominator.  Why don't I see it as publicized for others.  When Michael Phelps smoked pot or that Rapist Roethlisberger were in the news, it was swept under the rug and I don't recall any real punishments

The common denominator is they all did something/said something stupid that embarrassed the company and or were involved in sex/rape scandals. You prolly don't remember any punishments for Phelps or Ben because it didn't fit your agenda.

And guess what? Tiger Woods, Kobe, and Mike Vick gained back a lot of their endorsements. Rape and killing dogs didn't hurt their pockets that much.

Phelps loses Kellogg’s endorsement

Kellogg Co. said Thursday that it will drop its endorsement deal with Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps following his acknowledgment he inhaled from a marijuana pipe.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/6/phelps-loses-kelloggs-endorsement/#ixzz2SHbAQPiN

Armstrong Will Lose $150 Million in Future Earnings After Nike And Other Sponsors Dump Him

Nike dropping Lance Armstrong as a product endorser has begun to (and will continue to result in) a mass exodus of corporate support that will eventually cost the former cycling champion over $150 million in career endorsement earnings potential.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/prishe/2012/10/18/nike-proves-deadlier-than-cancer-as-armstrong-will-lose-150-million-in-future-earnings/

Nothing Big About Ben In The Marketing World

Roethlisberger was accused of sexual assaultin 2008 and last March. Although neither resulted in charges Roethlisberger lost a marketing deal with PLB Sports, which made a beef jerky product he endorsed for five years, in April 2010. He has been on Nike’s roster since his rookie season, but the company hasn’t used him in advertising since they used him in a co-branded spot with Dick’s Sporting Goods in the summer of 2009. Those who did business with Roethlisberger also cringed when the quarterback got into a motorcycle accident in the summer of 2006.

One of the latest polls to survey the public about Roethlisberger was the folks at Nielsen/ E-Poll N-Score. Data from the company suggests that, as of its last poll on Dec. 30, 2010, 30 percent of the general public said they liked Big Ben, while 20 percent said they disliked him. The average athlete has 47 percent of the general public liking him or her, while only five percent of people, on average, dislike a particular athlete.

“A third Super Bowl appearance and possible win would rehabilitate him slowly but surely among fans and men,” said Gerry Philpott, CEO of E-Poll Market Research. “However, women have shown with Kobe, Tiger and Vick that they take a long time to forgive, if they ever forgive at all.”

Although he wasn’t charged in the alleged sexual assault case in Georgia last year, he became completely untouchable in the marketing world. As of May 2010, the folks at Davie-Brown Index said he had the appeal of troubled singer Amy Winehouse, the aspiration qualities of cycling cheat Floyd Landis, the endorsement qualities of Barry Bonds and the trust levels similar to Roger Clemens and Pete Rose.

“People didn’t like him, they didn’t trust him, they didn’t find him to be aspirational,” said the DBI’s Chris Anderson. “After last night’s performance his scores will be on the upswing, though it will be interesting to see just how much they bounce back.”

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41238788

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 03 2013 at 8:28pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

I remember when  Russel Simmons was saying that if they dropped Luda, they should drop Ozzy Osborne too for his lyrics and actions that are morally reprehensible.  Brittney Spears was also a wildcard with her antics, drug use, bald head, umbrella window bashing.  But oh no none of that makes the company look bad huh RT

Spears, Lindsey Lohan, and Meagan Fox all lost endorsements.

(I agree that Luda was dropped unfairly).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic