Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People who passed or can pass for white

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253>

Author
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:16am
if u are not directly mix in ur immediate family, and u have black in ur from like the slavery times and ur family is white, then to me ur white. The same rule applies to everyone. If ur predominantly black then ur black. If u guys want to be technical everyone is mix...
Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:16am
This one is for Concrete Rose:

I think that Curley Byrd passed for White. Byrd was the president of the University of Maryland from the 1930s-1950s. He was also racist as hell. They built UMD Eastern Shore because Byrd didn't want Black students on the College Park campus. When you look at younger pictures of him, the brother had to be 1/2 or 1/4 Black. He got whiter with age. 

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Rita Ora is apparently of full Albanian descent. I'm not sure I believe that

Nah Rita is most definitely fully Kosovar-Albanian. I've grown up around them all my life and they're pretty diverse in their looks. When she doesn't have the tan and blonde hair it's much clearer imo.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:10am
She's Albanian? One of her parents must be mix w/ blk at least.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:11am
I have a friend that looks white u cant tell at all... her mom is white and her dad is mix.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:40am
Are these her sisters? Cuz if they are, they look more mixed than she does actually
Her sister to the far left has a Black girl's body

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that's Annalynne Mccord from 90210.  she is white.  i've seen her sisters and parents from years of visiting the white gossip blogs.  if there is any mixture it's possible with her dad but he still looks white to me.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that's Annalynne Mccord from 90210.  she is white.  i've seen her sisters and parents from years of visiting the white gossip blogs.  if there is any mixture it's possible with her dad but he still looks white to me.

90210?   oh wait.....the new one.  oh ok.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 09 2013 at 9:51am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Rita Ora is apparently of full Albanian descent. I'm not sure I believe that

she's also not naturally that color...there would be no purpose to her passing...she's signed to Roc Nation w/Jay
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

She's Albanian? One of her parents must be mix w/ blk at least.
LOL
The hell you talking about? She was born in the Pristina, Kosovo...I'm talking "never seen a black person before let alone mix with one" type of place...deep deep Balkans. Maybe in America, there's a lot of mixed race people due to the history but in some parts of Europe, there's still a lot of racial homogeneity. 

She looks exactly like her parents who are "white." You're being fooled by her tan. I've seen this before on BHM...dunno why people are so desperate to claim her when she's clearly an "ethnic-looking" (for lack of a better word) European and not black at all...

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:29am
I have a friend that can pass for black, but she is white lol. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style