BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People who look good both slim and thick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:11am
@ 'her legs are just big'...thats one of the main criteria for thick ---fuller, firm thighs
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:12am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Well I like the two top pics. Small tits and big ass/legs throw me off for some reason. Like that pic of Rihanna on the first page. I just don't get it. Tits are easier to grow than hips/ass.

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

How does one grow tits?

ikr?
i wouldnt mind being directed to this alleged titty farm ....

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 19 2013 at 9:14am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:20am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Well I like the two top pics. Small tits and big ass/legs throw me off for some reason. Like that pic of Rihanna on the first page. I just don't get it. Tits are easier to grow than hips/ass.

lmao, girl...no.

Everyone's body likes to store fat in different places. If this were true that means every woman that is obese/big (think monique/gabby s, etc) would have humongo tits. Monique's old tits are way tiny compared to her old size.

and we already know this pic was enhanced in some way/shape/form so her titties may have been smaller than that.
Maybe for YOU tits are easier to grow than ass, but this is not universal.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:24am
okay, i see you got that,
im no exercise guru but i thought i read somewhere that wih certain weight training techniques u can build muscle around your hips in such a way that will make ur waist look smaller. there was a girl up in body types a long time ago, an asian woman, who went from flattie to fattie with weight training and she "grew" her hips...

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

you can also check out her tumblr this is her before

11 lbs increase in muscle weight; September 2012

Abductions will change the appearance of your hips to give you more of an hour-glass shape&amp;amp;#8212;for those of you who messaged me about how to increase your hip size:)&amp;nbsp;  10/09/12

this is the link to her butt routine on tumblr

http://fitnessforlife3.tumblr.com/tagged/butt

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 19 2013 at 9:26am
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:45am
I have to stay slim. The two times I've gained 15 lbs it went everywhere except for my breast, funny looking. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I have to stay slim. The two times I've gained 15 lbs it went everywhere except for my breast, funny looking. 

LOL me too. i went from 117 to 126 to 134. Im short and very small framed and that 134 looked crazy on me. My face looked different my arms looked big, my thighs rubbed, and my butt looked like a big balloon. People asked me if it was fake. I went running and dropped that weight with a quickness. Slim just suits me better.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Mya (Body)

How does this happen without gaining weight all over? She went from flatty to phatty. Inquiring minds want to know LOL

genetics.

Not everyone is built the same.  You see this alot in southern states too.  My mom is a good example.  She was built like olive oil in her late teens.  In her 20s, she was Mya's third picture but with way more a$$. 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:28am
Looks like the only way to get a phatty is to incorporate weights in my lower body exercises Cry
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

How does one grow tits?
go to the bodytypes section.  They stay having the answers for all body parts
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

okay, i see you got that,
im no exercise guru but i thought i read somewhere that wih certain weight training techniques u can build muscle around your hips in such a way that will make ur waist look smaller. there was a girl up in body types a long time ago, an asian woman, who went from flattie to fattie with weight training and she "grew" her hips...

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

you can also check out her tumblr this is her before

11 lbs increase in muscle weight; September 2012

Abductions will change the appearance of your hips to give you more of an hour-glass shape&amp;amp;amp;#8212;for those of you who messaged me about how to increase your hip size:)&amp;amp;nbsp;  10/09/12

this is the link to her butt routine on tumblr

http://fitnessforlife3.tumblr.com/tagged/butt

I don't believe it can get fat but you can tone it and build bigger muscles in your butt.  However, hips will be very difficult to do.  As for the chick in the pics, her face is not even shown in the other pictures.  She could be using other women's photos and claiming its her butt.  The last pic above appears to be in an angle as well. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic