BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

People who are naturally flirtatious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:11am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

how long have you and your bf been together that she is making him plates? did she know him before? like are they good friends?

6 years, nope, nope. She just said he should taste her cooking. One day, she brought some of her cooking for him to taste.

If a female friend came over to my house with a plate JUST for my man talkin' about she felt like he needed to taste her cookin' I'd be givin' her a major side eye.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:30am

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

examples of flirting?

I don't think it's dangerous, if it was my friends.

I'll give a few:

1. Whatever side of the convo my guy is on, she chooses his side. Even when I know for a fact that she disagrees.
2. I can't cook. She knows that. She brought him home cooked dinner.*
3. She called him because I wasn't answering
4. Flirty eyes. U know what a flirty eye looks like.
5. Random "I'm oh so good at sex" talk
6. How good she treats her man.**
7. Lame compliments. My man knows that sh*t is reaching, trying to stroke his ego.

*i asked her to teach me how to cook: ) I cook much better now
**shes a good girlfriend but she has a bad attitude towards him and talks down to him
i agree with most on this list that its a bit suspect, but im going to ask a question that hasnt been asked so far,

does your your friend make you feel insecure within yourself as a woman/gf/lover etc?

no shade at all, but sometimes we read into things wrongly because we are sensitive..

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:32am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

It sounds like to me that you have been biting your tongue because you don't want to lose your only "friend." That is the only reason I could think of that you have put up with this.
It may not phase you, but you should act like it because your man may feel like you don't care..and could have been putting up with it because he liked the attention, even though he acted as if he wasn't phased by it..he got a mean poker faceLOL

Yea, about making folks plates but not for everyone speaks volumes. However, she taught you how to cook so that should be done.

As for her man flirting with you...maybe she knows her man flirts with you and brings his "friends" over to your house and you say NOTHING to her about it..or at least I assume you haven't since you like to avoid uncomfortable situations. She may be doing it to your man as a way to make you feel how she feels and she doesn't know how to confront you about it as to not ruin the friendship. So go 'head and have that talk wit her..you might be surprised what she has to say.

Mostly the reason I haven't said anything is because it feels like a petty reason to initiate a possible confrontation. It's a new town but I've met a few other people since living here. If she were truly terrible she would have been gone, but I think this is solvable. Hopefully I can catch up with her today.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

examples of flirting?

I don't think it's dangerous, if it was my friends.

I'll give a few:

1. Whatever side of the convo my guy is on, she chooses his side. Even when I know for a fact that she disagrees.
2. I can't cook. She knows that. She brought him home cooked dinner.*
3. She called him because I wasn't answering
4. Flirty eyes. U know what a flirty eye looks like.
5. Random "I'm oh so good at sex" talk
6. How good she treats her man.**
7. Lame compliments. My man knows that sh*t is reaching, trying to stroke his ego.

*i asked her to teach me how to cook: ) I cook much better now
**shes a good girlfriend but she has a bad attitude towards him and talks down to him
i agree with most on this list that its a bit suspect, but im going to ask a question that hasnt been asked so far,

does your your friend make you feel insecure within yourself as a woman/gf/lover etc?

no shade at all, but sometimes we read into things wrongly because we are sensitive..

This is my friend, so I'm not going to put her, or her business out there. All I will say to answer ur question is no. That's probably another reason y no haste has been put behind nipping this issue. I enjoy having her around for the most part. I just need her to calm down her need for male attention and check her boyfriends flirting.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:39am
natural flirts or not..flirting with my friends man or anyones man knowingly is  DEF NO NO in my book.
just dont do it
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:48am

Hit her with a stern "Girl, you gotta chill!"

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:45pm
Some cultures look at flirting as a normal thing....i.e.  some caribbean ppl think its cool to flirt with a friend's SO.  I'm kind of uncomfortable with it but I try not to sweat the small stuff unless it gets a little too unbearable.

If you are feeling a bit uncomfortable with it, then perhaps you should confront her about it and put her behind in check.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Some cultures look at flirting as a normal thing....i.e.  some caribbean ppl think its cool to flirt with a friend's SO.  I'm kind of uncomfortable with it but I try not to sweat the small stuff unless it gets a little too unbearable.

If you are feeling a bit uncomfortable with it, then perhaps you should confront her about it and put her behind in check.

I'm sorry, what?! Confused

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I'm sorry, what?! Confused

Yes, I said it.  Some Caribbean ppl think its cool to flirt.  What you got to say Yardy?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:19pm

This is my friend, so I'm not going to put her, or her business out there. All I will say to answer ur question is no. That's probably another reason y no haste has been put behind nipping this issue. I enjoy having her around for the most part. I just need her to calm down her need for male attention and check her boyfriends flirting.

I love this
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>