Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

People who are naturally flirtatious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I wouldn't care about her bringing him dinner myself. Less for me to do LOL
it's just the principle
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Just have an orgy.
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:40pm
i think im naturally flirtatious..... my husband says he sees it a lot with white boys...... ionno
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:47pm
how long have you and your bf been together that she is making him plates? did she know him before? like are they good friends?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:03pm
im a natural flirt...
but there are some lines that should not be crossed.. and a friend would know that.

this songs for you OP.

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:08pm
Nip it NOW!

I have two friends who fell out because one was flirting sooooooo hard with her man, and she accidentally emailed her that she was "trying to pull him away".  A real friend would not flirt with your man, natural flirt or not.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

im a natural flirt...
but there are some lines that should not be crossed.. and a friend would know that.

yeah friends know their friends' boundaries. The meal cooking isn't against my principles so I wouldn't care if one of my GFs did that. I'd be thankful and thrilled.  BUT if that is crossing boundaries to someone else, it's an issue.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:12pm
I love that song!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:17pm
eta: I do have some boundaries though (a lot of 'em lol) 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Backstory: my friend flirted with my boyfriend. He's not interested. He's exactly like her boyfriend in personality. Physically, he's definitely not interested in her. I'm naturally a flirt so I never addressed it with her. I met her boyfriend. He flirts, but again it's more of a "natural flirt" kind of situation. I value our friendship so I make an effort not to "naturally flirt" with her man.
That's not your friend.
Lamp

A friend would not seriously flirt with your man. A friend would know better.

Here you go Creole. Play this for ol' girl when she comes by next time.Big smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic