Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People who are naturally flirtatious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:19pm
just tell her that it makes your boyfriend uncomfortable. and she should stop.
that shouldn't ruin a friendship. 
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Tell him to stop being nice and just be himself. She's being simple. You've only known her a year. She's trying you - hard.

Once he shuts her down (if that's truly what he wants to do - and I'm NOT trying to instigate with that statement), she'll get the picture. And THEN you'll see how much she really wants to hang around.

I just talked to him about it. He said he would've been said something because he's not comfortable!!! Lol I apologized to him for asking him to b nice instead of being himself.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The fact that it makes you uncomfortable is enough for you to address it with your man and your friend. If she's your friend then she wouldn't want you to feel uneasy about her behavior towards your boyfriend.

What do I say? How do I bring this up without sounding...like...petty?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

she needs to get checked and you sound like your making excuses for her tbh. non-confrontational or not if some ish is bothering you, you get grow some balls and step to her. There's a tactful way of letting a chick know what's up with out things getting ratchet. all im hearing is "but she's my friend, but she's not his type, but she has a man, but she's a natural flirt...." why are you making excuses for her behavior?? Trust me honey, ive seen dudes mess around on their girlfriends for the ugliest, fattest chick in the room. 

So I just walk up like, "stop flirting with my boyfriend."

I hope it's that easy.

The excuses: I guess I'm trying to see all different sides of the situation to make sure that it's really what it is. Plus it's really hard to describe someone fairly to strangers lol.

Edited by creole booty - Nov 26 2012 at 5:29pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

just tell her that it makes your boyfriend uncomfortable. and she should stop.
that shouldn't ruin a friendship. 

This is what I will say! I should've thought of this. My mom uses other people's feelings to justify her point all the time and it works.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

The fact that it makes you uncomfortable is enough for you to address it with your man and your friend. If she's your friend then she wouldn't want you to feel uneasy about her behavior towards your boyfriend.

When it comes to this situation you wouldn't be petty at all anyway...Like you said she'd have an issue with you flirting with her man so why is it okay for her to flirt with yours? IMO flirting with your supposed to be friend's man is never okay even if it IS "naturally flirting".
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:30pm
hmmm.. if its making him uncomfortable say something.... don't approach her like its a real problem..
be funny but get your point across with it.. she'll understand

My girls man is like that with me.. it can be weird at times but not that serious for me to say anything..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

When it comes to this situation you wouldn't be petty at all anyway...Like you said she'd have an issue with you flirting with her man so why is it okay for her to flirt with yours? IMO flirting with your supposed to be friend's man is never okay even if it IS "naturally flirting".

It's not ok. See, I hate to say this but I should've known that this was a problem because she doesn't have many female friends. I feel like this is some sort of f ucked up training class for o's with no female friends. Rule 1: no flirting with my man. I'm so irritated now.

Edited by creole booty - Nov 26 2012 at 5:33pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

hmmm.. if its making him uncomfortable say something.... don't approach her like its a real problem..
be funny but get your point across with it.. she'll understand

My girls man is like that with me.. it can be weird at times but not that serious for me to say anything..

I'm going to invite her to dinner at my house and put a butcher knife on the table. I'mma look her dead in her face and say, "these ho's b actin up, and these nig.gaz b lettin em, but I'm not that nig.ga so stop flirting with my man." she'll laugh.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:41pm
Just tell her. If you are friends, she will know you love her and if it's like us,   nobody is going anywhere (lol). We know nothing is  coming from a place of trying to hurt someone. 

Say it in a funny way. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System