Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

People who are naturally flirtatious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Well it sounds like your bestie is upping the ante and taking it to another level. As a natural flirt, I know there are definitely scenarios where I make sure to not go into the flirt zone:

1. My close male friends that I met through my fiance (I see them as brothers so that would be incestuous at best and downright skanky at worst)
2. My male friends who have gfs
3. My male clients
4. My male business partners

People that I know personally basically are off limits as it's too easy to let things get carried away and for unnecessary drama to pop up. It sounds like both your bestie and your bestie's bf are being too ratchet for any good to come from it. You need to address your bestie's excessive flirting and you need to limit your time around her man. Unless you enjoy creating unnecessary tension, I don't see anything good coming from encouraging or not inhibiting either of their behaviors.

ITA
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

The fact that you're thinking about it, means that it's already an issue. On a conscious level it may not "bother" you. But subconsciously if it didn't bother you, you wouldn't be posing the question to yourself or to us.

There's your answer. Not saying you need to do a RHOA, but you need to curtail it. It starts with flirting and when unchecked ends up with hurt feelings for real.

Yeah...

Because I know if I flirted with her guy all hell would break loose. I'm going to avoid situations where our mates are involved. I hate to do that, but right now I don't have much brain space to dedicate towards this.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:23pm

I'm confused, she flirts with your guy and it's okay but if you flirted with her guy all hell would break loose?  Why don't you just tell her how you feel, especially since you two are friends?

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I think it is dangerous, but it works for some. Are you comfortable with it? I know it would bother the sh!t outta me.

I'm not comfortable or uncomfortable if u get what I mean...

I'm not a fan of it, but my guy doesn't flirt back. He barely even makes eye contact with her. That's my friend so I'm not going to go in on her at all, but let just say she's not his type physically.

My concern is what could possibly happen to our friendship over how SHE feels. I feel like I may be over analyzing. I do that sometimes.

I understand what you mean, but if that was my friend, I wouldn't want her around my man.

Edited by Limalady - Nov 26 2012 at 4:23pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I'm confused, she flirts with your guy and it's okay but if you flirted with her guy all hell would break loose?  Why don't you just tell her how you feel, especially since you two are friends?

I'm a really laid back person .

I'm also a very awkward person who like to avoid conversations that have the potential to b awkward. What should I say?
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:28pm
Is she a good enough friend not to take advantage if your S/O were interested?  I'm sure a situation like this could get messy if your friend is the jealous type and her man is off limits but is overly friendly with your man.    
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:28pm
would it bother you more if she was his type physically and he flirted back with her
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:29pm

I think it is dangerous, but it works for some. Are you comfortable with it? I know it would bother the sh!t outta me.

I'm not comfortable or uncomfortable if u get what I mean...

I'm not a fan of it, but my guy doesn't flirt back. He barely even makes eye contact with her. That's my friend so I'm not going to go in on her at all, but let just say she's not his type physically.

My concern is what could possibly happen to our friendship over how SHE feels. I feel like I may be over analyzing. I do that sometimes.

I understand what you mean, but if that was my friend, I wouldn't want her around my man.

This suuuuuuucks. So far, it seems as though that's what's going to happen.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

would it bother you more if she was his type physically and he flirted back with her

Only if he flirted back with her. Attractive/unattractive Would go out the window because then he would b disrespecting his commitment to me. He doesn't do that and seems generally unphased by the entire situation. He basically said the same thing; she just naturally a flirt.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:33pm

She definitely is coming off like she wants to watch his throne, but I feel like if he allows her access, hell take him lol

is this code for blowjob? or riding his dick? is that what the kids are saying these days?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic