BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People who are naturally flirtatious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:33pm
So, your bf knows she's flirting, you know she's flirting & SHE knows she's flirting with your man and increasing her flirts. Your bf is just silently taking it and not giving her any indication that he's not interested?

If that's the case, you need to have a chat with both your man and your friend. Even if he thinks she's "just flirting", her doing it is disrespectful specifically to you and to the relationship as a whole. 

Either way, it sounds like your friend feels entitled to act that way since no one is checking her. Which sounds like she has a history of doing this to your bf's even if her bf's are off limits to you. Sounds a little lopsided in the friendship department.

Which begs the question, how good of a friend can she be?
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Is she a good enough friend not to take advantage if your S/O were interested?  I'm sure a situation like this could get messy if your friend is the jealous type and her man is off limits but is overly friendly with your man.    

I wouldn't put anything pass anyone, but honestly I feel like she wouldn't do it. She is the jealous type! She asks him about any woman that ever comes up. One time he was only talking to the cashier at the store. Of course I told her to chill out because she's a flirt too, but still u know how that goes.

Eta: I can't think! Is it pass, passed, or past? Or none of the above? Sigh

Edited by creole booty - Nov 26 2012 at 4:36pm
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:36pm
^^Even more of a reason why I question her loyalty. I'm a VERY jealous type and don't like the idea of anyone trying to act simple with my man. So, I certainly wouldn't do anything to challenge the "sanctity" of any of my girlfriends' relationships.

Golden Rule all the way.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

She definitely is coming off like she wants to watch his throne, but I feel like if he allows her access, hell take him lol

is this code for blowjob? or riding his dick? is that what the kids are saying these days?

It's a reference to why meek mills said about Rihanna. He said something like, "she let me watch the throne" and I thought it was hilarious. I'm pretty sure it's nothing that could b cited from urban dictionary or tweeter or whatever the kiddies r calling it these days lol
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:39pm
I'm a natural flirt but I know when and who to draw the line with.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:39pm
lol oh ok.
how long have u known this girl?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:41pm
examples of flirting?

I don't think it's dangerous, if it was my friends.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

So, your bf knows she's flirting, you know she's flirting & SHE
knows she's flirting with your man and increasing her flirts. Your bf is
just silently taking it and not giving her any indication that he's not
interested?

If that's the case, you need to have a chat with both your man and your friend. Even if he thinks she's "just flirting", her doing it is disrespectful specifically to you and to the relationship as a whole. 

Either
way, it sounds like your friend feels entitled to act that way since no
one is checking her. Which sounds like she has a history of doing this
to your bf's even if her bf's are off limits to you. Sounds a little
lopsided in the friendship department.

Which begs the question, how good of a friend can she be?

My guy is an asshole. He's being nice because I asked him too. Now, with asking him to b nice also messes up his judgment. He thinks that now he can't say ANYTHING. Most of the time he goes away when she comes by now. He's also easily irritated so...u get where I'm going with this.

She's a good person. Maybe I'm confusing that with good friend. Anyway it goes u gave me a new perspective on this, thank u. I'm also wondering if she even knows what he's doing. She's smart though, so I assumed that she's aware. Right? Naturally flirtatious people r aware?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

lol oh ok.
how long have u known this girl?

About a year. We worked at the same place, only black people, new town, u know how it goes
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:45pm
This is not a friend problem, imo.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>