Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

People who are naturally flirtatious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:22pm

watch her ass

taste her cooking.......what

Edited by SamoneLenior - Nov 27 2012 at 4:22pm
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:47pm
OP, rescind the "be nice" crap and have him tell her. She is your friend and she is behaving inappropriately, but he is her target and if she is making him feel uncomfortable, I think it'd be best if he told her.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

watch her ass

taste her cooking.......what

Yo, what if she pulled that crazy period blood crap? DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Some cultures look at flirting as a normal thing....i.e.  some caribbean ppl think its cool to flirt with a friend's SO.  I'm kind of uncomfortable with it but I try not to sweat the small stuff unless it gets a little too unbearable.

If you are feeling a bit uncomfortable with it, then perhaps you should confront her about it and put her behind in check.

I'm sorry, what?! Confused

Yes, I said it.  Some Caribbean ppl think its cool to flirt.  What you got to say Yardy?

False...

I wish a heffa would drive all the way to mi casa with A, single, uno plato of food..mayne LOL

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 27 2012 at 4:52pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:56pm
What if you hint at her by chatting with her "about this so-called friend of yours who is hardcore flirting with your man?"

Talk about how pathetic you find it and laugh at this stranger's thirst with your suspected friend. Talk about how you and your boyfriend discuss and laugh together about how thirsty that friend is.

Plant that seed, hun. While she's giggling it up with you over an unknown friend acting thirsty for her man, the guilt will water that seed and have it sprout in her mind, especially if she then knows you and your boyfriend laugh and clown about it behind closed doors.

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:31pm
Thanks everyone! I just talked I her. Actually I'm still here. I walked in the door, Put my bag down, took off my coat, looked her dead inthe eye and said, "stop flirting with ------ or I will kill u." we laughed and she said ok. Then she said damn she ain't know it was like that. Then I said, "it's like that." then I said if u bring food to my house, I'm eating it and only I am eating it. Then we laughed some more. We're in a good mood so I'm not going to bring up her boyfriend right now, if ever.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:34pm
Clap
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Thanks everyone! I just talked I her. Actually I'm still here. I walked in the door, Put my bag down, took off my coat, looked her dead inthe eye and said, "stop flirting with ------ or I will kill u." we laughed and she said ok. Then she said damn she ain't know it was like that. Then I said, "it's like that." then I said if u bring food to my house, I'm eating it and only I am eating it. Then we laughed some more. We're in a good mood so I'm not going to bring up her boyfriend right now, if ever.

Sleepy See, you should have inserted that on in there as well. "And tell your man to stop flirting with me because I don't want you to kill me."
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:49pm
i'm sorry but miss me with that natural flirty stuff.

either you coming home with me or we exchanging numbers. i don't like getting my hopes up behind some smoke n mirrors tbh.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:00pm
nvm. that's foul

Edited by nitabug - Nov 27 2012 at 8:02pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic