Perfect Hair Collection

People that were born with a veil

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLoveMrCortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: People that were born with a veil
    Posted: Jun 21 2011 at 11:19pm
So what does this mean if u were born with a veil?

Can others tell if you were or not?

Does it run in the family? If you were born with a veil and you have a child will they be born with one too?

If you were born with a veil how do you feel about it? Is it even relevant to your life at all, like do you forget about stuff like that, or do strange things happen to you as a result?
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2011 at 12:53pm

I was born with a veil. I am the only female with eight brothers and my father's sister was the only female in a family of eight brothers as well. When I was younger I use to see people when I would wake up out my sleep late night and I could tell someone something from the age of like 7 and it would come into fruition (births, deaths, ilnesses). For instance, when I was 10 I told my momma I was getting my room together for my new baby brother. My mom at the time was almost 40 years old and had had 8 kids and wasnt having anymore so they say. Two months later, she was pregnant and my little brother than no one deemed would ever exist was born like 8 months later. During this time, my grandmother finally revealed to me that I was born with a veil. My grandmother told me that if the child doesnt drink the veil (boil it in hotwater and place in bottle within 7 days of birth)Dead then they will experience alot of experience a lot of evil and wont be protected throughout life for what they will encounter. Also, I saw my grandfather when I was like 6 and he passed when my mother was like 12 so I never met him but he spoke to me and I described him to my mother in full detail, down to the suit and hat he had on at his funeral and his changing eye color and I had never even seen a pic of him. Also, I spoke with my father minutes before his death in what I thought was a dream, I awoke from my sleep and he was telling me goodbye and when I looked over at the clock it said 3:44AM. he pronounced time of death was 3:44AM and I wasnt even in the same town as him when he died. Like honestly, when I was younger I thought she (my grandmother) was crazy but as I get older I have experienced sooo much that lets me know it's real and that I am gifted in a sense and I try to embrace it. It still freaks me out somethimes and just recently my mother accepted it enough to be open to listen when I want to tell her about something I experienced. I really think that alot of people who are deemed "crazy" in lfe drive themselves mad by truthfully being gifted but yet not understand what they are experiencing and how to harness the gift. But yes,veils are real.Wink

So what does this mean if u were born with a veil? See above

Can others tell if you were or not? No one can tell, it's a then membrane of skin that covers the face during birth.

Does it run in the family? If you were born with a veil and you have a child will they be born with one too? I was the only person in my family born with a veil other than my aunt and we were both the only females out of eight boys.

If you were born with a veil how do you feel about it? Is it even relevant to your life at all, like do you forget about stuff like that, or do strange things happen to you as a result?
 See above

AmaLama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmaLama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2011 at 12:59pm
Oh wow, i had never even heard of this term until right now. I will be researching this tonight.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2011 at 3:06pm
Yea, the "medical" term is known as a "caul". In case "veil" produces not so direct searches. Let me know what you find though Ama. As weird as it sounds, I never took the time to search it, I think I was too scared thinking I would see things I would be offended by. LOL
ashpass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2011 at 11:14pm
I'm currently in the process of reading the bible so I have the slightest clue what a veil is, but when I was younger I had a run in with demons on two occasions. I felt that God had blessed me with the gift of sight but I prayed it away. What would something like this be considered?
ashpass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2011 at 11:22pm
I guess I should explain more. I can see things, well could. Pleasant and evil. I remember a old man that I do not know that would sit on my bed. I sometimes fell restrained to an area and I can't move. I had a demon that would sit in the top corner of my bathroom and watch me get dressed in the morning and would not live until I prayed him away. There was another time that I don't remember, but I know each time I told my mom (except about the old man) and we would move. I prayed this "gift" or ability away when the demon use to watch me get ready for school. I remember saying something like I'm not ready Jesus, I'm scared, and I can't do it. I haven't experienced anything since. I feel like I have favor with God but I still believe he would be mad about me rejecting the ability. What do you think?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic