Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

people praying for eachother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:06pm
I have heard about the laying of hands. My mother performed on my father before. She doesn't even pray but she has a good heart. She had good intentions, so while my father was sleeping, she kept her hands above him, without touching him, as if sending her positive energies to him. She mentalized that he would be well and have wisdom.

But since she didn't know exactly how to do it, she did one mistake: she asked to rid him of the problem and that she receive it. The next morning she woke up super grumpy, while my father was very motivated and excited and he had good ideas about how to fix his problem.

The laying of hands should be done by someone who isn't focused on a certain outcome, but is asking God to give what the person need. Never focus on a certain outcome when praying for someone or doing the laying of hands, because you don't know if _________ is what the person really needs. Instead, ask God to guide them, to give them wisdom and strength and that they grow on God.
Sponsored Links

Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Splendor Splendor wrote:

I've heard to be careful with people laying hands on you but praying - nah. Most people don't even BOTHER praying for themselves let alone others.
I personally feel no weapon formed against me shall prosper so if someone is praying with an evil intent towards me it will be thwarted!

Really? Hmph...the church I go to does the Layin of Hands. They also do prophesies. The last time I went to church was on Mother's Day and there was an important person there doin the ceremony and she was layin hands for everyone. But I stayed in mi seat; I had some weird feelin and was like "nevermind, I'll have someone lay hands the next time." But on mi way back home, wickedness started to unfold..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic