Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

People of faith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

There's more to life than just being a "decent or good" human being.

I don't think there is.

People were following the "laws and ways of the Lord" way before religion period. It's how we survived.
Sponsored Links

lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I don't expect anything from God but to guide me. There's nothing I can give him that he didn't give me, except my faith and love.

I don't think there is anything that could turn me away from my faith. I have been thru some of the lowest lows imaginable, and I still managed to hold on to my faith. There were times when I got so caught up in living a worldly life, that I didn't give him the focus and attention he deserved, but lately I find myself thanking him in good times, and asking for guidance in bad times.

I'm still not where I should be, but he has bought me a long way.
prettynaturallyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettynaturallyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

What benefits do I expect to reap? Well the true and living God does everything right. So if I do as many things right as I can, then the expectation of our relationship is endless. In my lifetime My biggest desire for our relationship is for me to kill my ego.

Ego created sin in the first place, and the only way to get rid of it and to get back to where we were with our father would be to overcome our ego. In the Garden of Gethsemane Jesus overcame the ego of man for us, to cancel out our defeat with our ego in the Garden of Eden.

Ego is a bigger deal than most christian leaders teach. Heck, they rarely ever teach about it, yet it is the cause of all human issues.

-There has been several times in my life where I felt like God packed up and moved and didn't send me his new address.
I felt lower than the pit. I felt abandoned and desolate. Near death. And let's not talk about when I grow closer to God and hear from him a thousand times a day, and then all of a sudden it seems like he drops his arm that fastened me, and all of my life tumbled to the ground. I spoke to him and he was mute. Months on end I can't hear from God despite fasting and meditation. I hear very well, so when I don't hear from God I got batsh*t crazy! It really puts his necessity in my life in perspective. Now when that happens I am reminded of how often King David felt abandoned by God: "Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? … If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, 'Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,' even the darkness will not be dark to you" (Psalm 139:7, 9-12).

So when I feel blind to my own life, I remind myself of my other life partner who is never asleep and has all the vision and I trust him. Again...ego related. Can't escape the ego relation no matter what.

Thank you Derri, you better preach! lol. You have a major annointing on your life.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 6:28pm
Lol
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:11am
I have an expectation of peace through faith. That is all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic