BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

people jealous of you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

i dont think i have anything to be jealous of. 

Ermm

lol but yea.. ppl will be jealous of anything they dont have. it doesnt always take much.. 
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Ermm

lol but yea.. ppl will be jealous of anything they dont have. it doesnt always take much.. 

i mean I don't think I have anything special that someone would be jealous of or want
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:49pm

Ermm

i mean I don't think I have anything special that someone would be jealous of or want

You'd be surprised. Oftentimes it's about what people THINK you have.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:50pm
i understood and i definitely disagree 

you have a lot. youre about to become a doctor which is huge and i could go on… 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:03pm

i understood and i definitely disagree 

you have a lot. youre about to become a doctor which is huge and i could go on… 

Hug
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:15pm
LOL

Hmmm how to word this...

it may not be jealousy..."you" (meaning me, you, anybody) could just be a sh*tty person with a fcked up attitude that people don't like...

i think some people think so highly of themselves in their heads (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) that they believe people who 'act a certain way' toward them are jealous...

sometimes that just not the case...you just aren't well liked...
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

LOL

Hmmm how to word this...

it may not be jealousy..."you" (meaning me, you, anybody) could just be a sh*tty person with a fcked up attitude that people don't like...

i think some people think so highly of themselves in their heads (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) that they believe people who 'act a certain way' toward them are jealous...

LOL i agree & concur with this line of thinking/ everybody aint gone like everybody anyway/ its the most tripped out when its so called family tho and i have alot of that IGNANT bullsheitt i positively moved through it by cuttiin em the fukkk off AND by staying focused on myself, allowing only folks that are doing better thann meStar  it's the family jealousy ill NEVER understand because it happenend to me sooo much that @ this point in my life i truly just dont give no fukkksBig smile
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

LOL

Hmmm how to word this...

agree! ppl mistake jealousy a lot
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:18pm
nvm. not even that serious.

Edited by noneyons - Mar 06 2014 at 3:20pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:26pm
I know some females that are jealous of me. But I really dont know why cuz I really dont have anything special. But they are trashy hoodrats anyway so even regla broke college students like myself make them feel intimidatedUnhappy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic