Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

people jealous of you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I don't have a bunch of friends, I have 4 and if I thought one of them was jealous I would be down to 3. Life is too short for phuckery.

I must be odd, I do not notice this type of stuff.Confused If everyone is keeping their eyebrows waved, hair groomed, toe nail polish unchipped, exercising, taking care of they kids, going to school, pimples off they face, teeth white, keegals, grocery shopping, working do you realy find time to notice this stuff?

being fabulous YOURSELF is at least a part time job. Cry

rhetorical I'm sure, but no
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:18pm
@ this point my prayers are sooo STRONG i can't phathom jealousy no matter where it comes fromStar im sooo busy positively prospering & succeeding while being joyous that crap will get a BIG FAT laugh whenever seenLOLfolks that ignant unknowingly pass their blessings to me & i reap highly blessed and very favored by the Lord benefitsHeart ...  let me gone say it "aint nobody got time for dat"LOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 05 2014 at 5:21pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:26pm
It used to bother me when I was younger and I wasted time trying to somehow change the minds of certain people who called themselves my "friends" instead of cutting them off immediately. But I learned.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 05 2014 at 5:26pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:37pm
I'm curious what could anyone possibly have to make you want to covet it??? If its material then she should be able to work and attain it, if not your friend sounds lazy and you should surround yourself with uplifting people doing something with themselves. 

People who are jealous can't be wishing the best for you and that ain't no friend. 

I guard the word friend like Brinks.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:48pm

I had a friend who had a baby and a TRIFE babydaddy and she was envious of my freedom.

She would always try to convince me to have a babyLOLDead
And then turn around in the same breath and complain about how she didnt want her child.

Clown

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I have ex-friends (cause i cut those birds off cold turkey when i saw it) that were jealous of me..always trying to compete with me and outdo me even though I never entertained a minute of it.

I'm not a competitive person in any way and I'm not childish so I don't care to "outdo" or compare myself to anyone. 
I was always there for my friends when they needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to listen to them. But I guess that wasn't enough.
I've learned when you are blessed there will be people who wont like it, and will get envious of what you have.

Long story short, I don't tolerate it anymore. From anyone. There's no way to handle it. You can check them but they will just hide it.
It stems from insecurity and unhappiness and I don't have time for that. They have to check that for themselves.

I only surround myself with positive individuals now.Heart

all of this. every single word.
damn shame when you gotta cut ppl loose over foolishness
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:58pm

probably so...but i really hope not.  either way...i wish them well...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 05 2014 at 5:58pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:58pm

I had to let her go.

When we went shopping she was always complaining about how she cant wear this because of her stretchmarks or her stomach and how it's not fair that I could wear anything I wanted because I was skinny.

And I felt for her. I did. I sympathized. 
I tried countless outings to help find clothes for her that complemented her and I did. I was a good friend to her. Every shopping trip became about her. I wasn't even looking for stuff for me anymore. I did that on my own time. 

She would go to the fitting room to try on stuff and I would be out looking for more. 
I didn't mind that's what friends do.
She was down and I was trying to help her feel better about herself.

But it wasn't enough. She would complain and nag and get angry with me for no reason.

It got to the point where I couldn't deal with it. 
I'm trying to help you and you still aren't happy.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:08pm
chile, i couldnt even talk to guys without them thinking i was tryna show them up.

went to waffle house with a group of friends after the club.
My bff's boo's bff wanted to holla at me
One of our other gfs was complaining about being the 3rd wheel despite there being 2 other people in the group besides her that were not coupled up...
how tf is that possible? Confused

Edited by eanaj5 - Mar 05 2014 at 6:09pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:12pm
I had a close friend that was acting envious of my freedom also and I told her the decisions you choose lead you where your at in your life you can change it if you want.
My friend and I always discuss how people can be jealous of your life by what they see on the surface not knowing you may be dealing with your own trials and tribulations.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic