BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

people jealous of you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: people jealous of you?
    Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:57pm

Have you ever had someone or a group of people jealous of you?

what were the signs? How did you handle it??
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:04pm
Unless someone's trying to take what's mine or kill me then their jealousy is not my concern. People have been jealous of me and envious of the things that I have. I try not to internalize other people's problems unless they get too close to me, my family or my livelihood.

I have had to let a bish know a few times, but that usually resolved it.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:10pm
all the time even from childhood lol...how did I handle it?  I didn't cos it's not my problem that you have an inferiority complex or see me as a threat especially when  I couldn't care less about you *shrugs*
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:10pm
Probably but I stay in my head most of the time.  You can either confront them or ignore it until they find a hobby to occupy their time.  So what is the story OP?  Details you want to share?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:13pm
Yup... I didn't handle it. It has never/will never be my concern. I don't throw what I have or what ive done in people's face but I wont downplay them to spare irrational feelings either.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:20pm
Never handled it. No f*cks given. Be mad, stay mad. Wink
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:34pm

I have ex-friends (cause i cut those birds off cold turkey when i saw it) that were jealous of me..always trying to compete with me and outdo me even though I never entertained a minute of it.

I'm not a competitive person in any way and I'm not childish so I don't care to "outdo" or compare myself to anyone. 
I was always there for my friends when they needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to listen to them. But I guess that wasn't enough.
I've learned when you are blessed there will be people who wont like it, and will get envious of what you have.

Long story short, I don't tolerate it anymore. From anyone. There's no way to handle it. You can check them but they will just hide it.
It stems from insecurity and unhappiness and I don't have time for that. They have to check that for themselves.

I only surround myself with positive individuals now.Heart

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 05 2014 at 4:40pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:55pm
I wouldn't know since they're not my friends.

Oprah said it best

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:04pm
I don't have a bunch of friends, I have 4 and if I thought one of them was jealous I would be down to 3. Life is too short for phuckery.

I must be odd, I do not notice this type of stuff.Confused If everyone is keeping their eyebrows waved, hair groomed, toe nail polish unchipped, exercising, taking care of they kids, going to school, pimples off they face, teeth white, keegals, grocery shopping, working do you realy find time to notice this stuff?

being fabulous YOURSELF is at least a part time job. Cry
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:10pm
All the time. People have even been jealous of perceived things that I didn't even have. I don't think I've ever known how to handle it, really. I'm not a very jealous person by nature and that emotion often doesn't make sense for me when it's over petty things. There are people I should have let go much earlier than I did.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 05 2014 at 5:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>