Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - People getting dolled up for simple places
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

People getting dolled up for simple places

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 25>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 321483
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:29pm
If seeing someone u think is over dressed makes u sick or has u feeling theyre doing to much... its time for u to check urself because thats a personal problem..... it shouldnt affect u that greatly LOL


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 107941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I knew some feelings would be caught in here.Dead

gurrrl, now im a ugly jealous bish because I want to know what others think about the topic, laaaaawwddd. LOL

Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 273794
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:33pm
^You've been thanked. Ion't care what other members say, I always knew you were a jealous busted O. This thread just confirmed it girl.Stern Smile


LOL
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 263370
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:35pm
it does annoy me when broke bishes always have their nails done with every feature offered at the nail shop...multiple colors, rhinestones, designs...that shyt cost extra.  what's wrong with a solid color until you find a job?
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 158577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:37pm
My response is usually, "Hmm, that's nice". I've only dolled up like a handful of times-- usually to raise a low mood. Other times, I just look well put together. Oddly, this thread has made me realize that I don't own sweatpants.

Question: Are people really dolled up or do people around them just look raggedy as hell?
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 424679
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I knew some feelings would be caught in here.Dead

gurrrl, now im a ugly jealous bish because I want to know what others think about the topic, laaaaawwddd. LOL



you type uglyStern Smile
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 107941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:40pm
For those that must know, i made this thread because i previously made a post about the last time i went to the movies. i dropped off my cousin and a few of his friends (they are about 15/16) and the girls had on a lot of make up and we're kind of dolled up. I remembered thinking, "damn its just the movies guys" but then i also remembered when i was in the tween age group (12/13) and going out without my parents was a big deal so i made the effort to dress cute.
I just threw in mcdonalds and the grocery store as examples of places I think are casual.
Yall be doin the utmost forreal LOL
Back to Top
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 22 2010
Location: Maryland
Status: Offline
Points: 33508
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:


Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


Becky you have never been in a fight?

sometimes you have to knock a b*tch out to get her mind right


You say that likes it's a weird thing LOLLOLLOL(or at least that's how I read it Stern Smile)



Lol exactly! not getting into fights should be the norm.
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 107941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I knew some feelings would be caught in here.Dead

gurrrl, now im a ugly jealous bish because I want to know what others think about the topic, laaaaawwddd. LOL



you type uglyStern Smile

will my font be prettier if i typed in pink ?Cry

Back to Top
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 22 2010
Location: Maryland
Status: Offline
Points: 33508
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

For those that must know, i made this thread because i previously made a post about the last time i went to the movies. i dropped off my cousin and a few of his friends (they are about 15/16) and the girls had on a lot of make up and we're kind of dolled up. I remembered thinking, "damn its just the movies guys" but then i also remembered when i was in the tween age group (12/13) and going out without my parents was a big deal so i made the effort to dress cute.
I just threw in mcdonalds and the grocery store as examples of places I think are casual.
Yall be doin the utmost forreal LOL
lol nuffin was wrong with your question.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 25>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down