BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

People getting dolled up for simple places

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Oooooooh. Majesty02 called the op a HATER and said she was UGLY! DAMN. And she basically said that the op needs to get her life, and that the OP is a trick. Y'all are so cray. So what's the op going to say about this?

Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:33pm
I think getting 'dolled up' is different than dressing professionally.

'Dolled up' with the drag queen makeup, jewelry. weave etc just to go to Mc Donald = insecure, dying to get attention, and probably broke or in debt. Will go back home, have a drink and watch TV the rest of the day.

'Dressing professionally' = equals trying to build something for yourself, an education. a serious savings account, a job promotion .. owning your own business.You mind look over dressed at Mc Donald but people expect you are off to bigger and better things when you leave.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Reminds me, one time I was on my way to visit my SO in another city not too far from the city we live in. It was a beautiful summer day, and I was feeling good. So I got all dolled up. I was walking down the street and 3 girls passed me, and I heard one say 'she needs to take all that shyt off her face'
I sprinted back to that bytch so fast, grabbed her by the weave, and popped her ass in the face. She dropped to the floor, and her 2 friends scattered like mice. I said, where ya'll coochie ass bitches going? I'm one chic!!! Come back here heffas!!! I slapped the bitch on the ground playfully on the cheek and said, don't try that shyt again, ya hear?  Then slowly walked away like nothing happened. lmao. I can be a real hot head at times. I try to keep that kind of anger under wraps. Usually I just smile but that day I had a lot of adrenaline.

Ghetto.

I can´t imagine what the heck kind of house you were raised in ... to cause you to flip out like that on such a small thing. Geesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That´s not being a ´hot head´.. that´s being a PSYCHO!!!Confused Let´s get real now.

One day you will do this to the wrong person and you will end up dead, crippled or in prison .. where you will spend the rest of your life ... fighting women over every little bitty thing they say. Ouch

Get into therapy because ... you are probably an inch away from doing that to someone else.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Reminds me, one time I was on my way to visit my SO in another city not too far from the city we live in. It was a beautiful summer day, and I was feeling good. So I got all dolled up. I was walking down the street and 3 girls passed me, and I heard one say 'she needs to take all that shyt off her face'
I sprinted back to that bytch so fast, grabbed her by the weave, and popped her ass in the face. She dropped to the floor, and her 2 friends scattered like mice. I said, where ya'll coochie ass bitches going? I'm one chic!!! Come back here heffas!!! I slapped the bitch on the ground playfully on the cheek and said, don't try that shyt again, ya hear?  Then slowly walked away like nothing happened. lmao. I can be a real hot head at times. I try to keep that kind of anger under wraps. Usually I just smile but that day I had a lot of adrenaline.

Ghetto.

I can´t imagine what the heck kind of house you were raised in ... to cause you to flip out like that on such a small thing. Geesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That´s not being a ´hot head´.. that´s being a PSYCHO!!!Confused Let´s get real now.

One day you will do this to the wrong person and you will end up dead, crippled or in prison .. where you will spend the rest of your life ... fighting women over every little bitty thing they say. Ouch

Get into therapy because ... you are probably an inch away from doing that to someone else.

*gulps a gallon of drama tea*
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:49pm
I think those people all dressed up could be going somewhere and had to stop by the market to pick up something.
There are others who get all dolled up because you never know when you might someone that could stay in your life forever....and you want to make a good 1st impression.

I don't get all dressy when I go to the store or even the shopping mall. I mean, this is LA, I should dress to impress, but I really don't give a damn, because I'm not from here LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I think those people all dressed up could be going somewhere and had to stop by the market to pick up something.
There are others who get all dolled up because you never know when you might someone that could stay in your life forever....and you want to make a good 1st impression.

I don't get all dressy when I go to the store or even the shopping mall. I mean, this is LA, I should dress to impress, but I really don't give a damn, because I'm not from here LOL

girrrrrrrrl
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Ghetto.

*gulps a gallon of drama tea*

+1
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:54pm
And heeerrreeee we go....
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:55pm
LOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

girrrrrrrrl

Well, it seems as if I have no excuses then

...*puts on sweat pants*

Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training