BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People getting dolled up for simple places

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

F*ck that.

This reponse + that avi = DEAD LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Reminds me, one time I was on my way to visit my SO in another city not too far from the city we live in. It was a beautiful summer day, and I was feeling good. So I got all dolled up. I was walking down the street and 3 girls passed me, and I heard one say 'she needs to take all that shyt off her face'
I sprinted back to that bytch so fast, grabbed her by the weave, and popped her ass in the face. She dropped to the floor, and her 2 friends scattered like mice. I said, where ya'll coochie ass bitches going? I'm one chic!!! Come back here heffas!!! I slapped the bitch on the ground playfully on the cheek and said, don't try that shyt again, ya hear?  Then slowly walked away like nothing happened. lmao. I can be a real hot head at times. I try to keep that kind of anger under wraps. Usually I just smile but that day I had a lot of adrenaline.

lmao! This made me bust out laughing. Hoodrats are the worse ones. B*tch, worry about getting YOUR raggedy ass together!

Edited by BrownQtee - Jan 16 2013 at 10:57am
JayeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JayeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:32pm
I guess I fall into the "dolled up" group. That doesn't mean makeup and heels every day. You can look neat while barefaced. Hair brushed, clothes clean/pressed and in the right size. I was raised to believe that if you aren't sick, you shouldn't look the way you do when you are. Everyone I grew up with was the same. I always thought that going outside looking any kind of way was a white thing. Whenever I see somebody using loungewear as daywear, they are almost always not black. It actually took me years to finally start wearing casual hats. I don't care if someone wearing 2nd day worn sweats and an unbrushed ponytail judges me for getting dressed before I left my house. Instead of judging, they should probably reassess their lack of personal standards. 
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I like seeing people dressed up. Why do they gotta look raggedy cuz you looking raggedy? Some people like to look nice all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

....And let the church say AMEN Clap  No matter where I go, I always make sure I look stunning (ex. Work, School, the Movies, Wal-mart, Publix, including the gas station). I just have a different type of attire for each place I go, but it still looks fab. Even if I just make a quick run to the store late night, I have on my cute sexy active wear, a pair of J's, stud earrings, and lip gloss. It’s nothing super extravagant, but it’s still sexy, and it displays my natural beauty. And I’ve been approach by several guys just like this. Men love it when a female can still look sexy even when she’s dressed down. IMO as a (single) woman it’s ALWAYS important that you look presentable at all times, because you never know who you might run into. Wink

The OP sounds like a insecure hater. It’s always the “below average” chics talking the most ish about people. Why does she even care what other people have on, especially it they look nice???

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:43pm
I guess I get dolled up barefaced. I always like to dress nicely really no matter what lol
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:43pm
I wouldn't say I dress up. I mostly a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, but I have about 25 pairs in different colours and my tops are always vibrant. I wear bigs-ass earrings all the time and my ballet flats are cute. You can keep it simple and still look fab methinks.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:48pm
Oooooooh. Majesty02 called the op a HATER and said she was UGLY! DAMN. And she basically said that the op needs to get her life, and that the OP is a trick. Y'all are so cray. So what's the op going to say about this?

Edited by nala52808 - Jan 16 2013 at 12:49pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I like seeing people dressed up. Why do they gotta look raggedy cuz you looking raggedy? Some people like to look nice all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

....And let the church say AMEN Clap  No matter where I go, I always make sure I look stunning (ex. Work, School, the Movies, Wal-mart, Publix, including the gas station). I just have a different type of attire for each place I go, but it still looks fab. Even if I just make a quick run to the store late night, I have on my cute sexy active wear, a pair of J's, stud earrings, and lip gloss. It’s nothing super extravagant, but it’s still sexy, and it displays my natural beauty. And I’ve been approach by several guys just like this. Men love it when a female can still look sexy even when she’s dressed down. IMO as a (single) woman it’s ALWAYS important that you look presentable at all times, because you never know who you might run into. Wink

The OP sounds like a insecure hater. It’s always the “below average” chics talking the most ish about people. Why does she even care what other people have on, especially it they look nice???

CLAP BACK STUNNING GIRL!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:51pm
Where I live now Idc to get dolled up. I feel crazy getting all dressed to go to the grocery store.. Plus that's a waste of an outfit.
But when I move to la or NYC or if I even move back to SF.. I will probably get dolled up to go almost everywhere.

Honestly though, I do side eye the girls at school in like 5in heels.. And I wasn't the only one I heard hella ppl making comments.. It just looks like too much..
But hell, when I get to ucla or Columbia I will probably dress up sometimes at school too.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:54pm

I missed the shade
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>