Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pedophilia: Just another sexual orientation?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:12pm
Serwa it seems like it's headed in that direction. This thought path leads to normalization of the feelings or urges and sympathy from others. Then everyone will be trying to claim they had a natural disposition to harming others. How about there are just bad people who do horrible things.
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:18pm
I don't care

It should still be a punishable crime no matter what.

If they can't control their sexual urges towards children then they need to be jailed, sterilized something. I am not for giving them an excuse to rape children.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

The sick evil "people behind the scenes" are slowly but surely trying to make pedophilia an accepted norm. Remember, you heard it from me, folks. Bhm used to shade me when I was on my killuminati shyt but do y'all not see what's really going on here? Toddlers and Tiaras, Dance Moms, Cheer Academy are showing provocatively dressed little girls on TV for a reason. Y'all stay prayed up and watch over your kids because it's feeling like Sodom and Gomorrah for real
maaaan i've been sayin it for years. im glad im not the only one. i agree with all of this!!

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 16 2013 at 5:07am
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:47pm
I remember reading about this one guy who was a pedophile, zoophile, and incest fetishist. Claimed he'd never harm a child. Well he a wife who KNEW he had those issues but STILL wanted to have children with him!! Because she "trusted" him. I kid you not. Smh. Whenever I think about that, my blood boils
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:53pm
I knew it.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't think I can deal with all this mess

LOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:19pm
Even if there is a genuine genetic link, these kind of urges (or rather acting on these urges) should never be normalized. There seems to be a genetic link in serial killers as well, in the sense that a lot of them will show signs early on (abusing animals during childhood, a lack of empathy, etc,.) and they are resistant to treatment just the same. Does that mean that we, as a society are to say, that hey, people like Jeffrey Dahmer can't help it, it's part of their genetic makeup, so let's be soft on them??? Whether there is a genetic link to pedophilia or not, it doesn't change the fact that it's an anomaly and it should NEVER be treated as acceptable. And it's one thing to have urges, it's another thing to consummate the act, knowing that you are harming children. This is such a slippery slope, it's scary.
As for pedophilia being more prevalent in white communities, I don't believe that either. Black cultures probably feel a greater sense of shame about it and are less likely to report it. And there are also plenty of cultures around the world where this is accepted in the form of marrying prebuscent girls to old bastards three times their age. That is pedophilia as well, only in a form that is culturally accepted.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:31pm
I don't think the intention is to normalize the behaviors.  There are a lot of things people are predisposed to genetically, but they're still held accountable for their actions.  Especially if it violates the rights of someone else.  Because a child cannot legally consent, a pedophile, even if they can't control their urges, will be prosecuted.  There are people who due to biological factors are prone to violence.  It doesn't save them from going to jail when they murder someone.  People don't think about the fact that we are our brains.  All behavior has a cause.  Whether it's a long life of abuse creating changes in our brains, genetic predisposition affecting the ways things wired, etc. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

The sick evil "people behind the scenes" are slowly but surely trying to make pedophilia an accepted norm. Remember, you heard it from me, folks. Bhm used to shade me when I was on my killuminati shyt but do y'all not see what's really going on here? Toddlers and Tiaras, Dance Moms, Cheer Academy are showing provocatively dressed little girls on TV for a reason. Y'all stay prayed up and watch over your kids because it's feeling like Sodom and Gomorrah for real

This
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02<strong> JasmineE02 wrote:

I don't think the intention is to normalize the behaviors.
  There are a lot of things people are predisposed to genetically, but they're still held accountable for their actions.  Especially if it violates the rights of someone else.  Because a child cannot legally consent, a pedophile, even if they can't control their urges, will be prosecuted.  There are people who due to biological factors are prone to violence.  It doesn't save them from going to jail when they murder someone.  People don't think about the fact that we are our brains.  All behavior has a cause.  Whether it's a long life of abuse creating changes in our brains, genetic predisposition affecting the ways things wired, etc. 

It may not be the scientists' intention but there is a real danger that it could bear on decisions in a courtroom, though. Best believe you'll have lawyers trying to manipulate that finding. It reminds me of an old episode of Law & Order SVU where a pedophile was trying to make this exact same argument as a justification as to why he and others raped children. He wanted it to be called "grown-up child love" *sic*. This could eventually have an impact on jurisprudence if this is proven and that is scary beyond words
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic