Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pedophilia: Just another sexual orientation?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

do you mean seeing signs when they are like teens are something james?
yea and maybe even younger.

what signs would they be looking for in a pre-teen? 
innapropriate touching
making sexual gestures
if a younger child doesn't want to be left alone with the older child
injuries or marks consistent with sexual abuse

Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

It has been said that these ppl cannot be helped.
But it is unacceptable that they be among us.

While the research may have credence it doesn't change how I view them.
They are natural monsters

my view.

i have no sympathy for these people.

none.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Serwa Serwa wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

What are children who prey on other children called?

bullies?

I'm speaking about sexual predators. A good deal of sexual abuse/molestation among children is committed by other children, often older children towards younger ones.

hmmmm...i guess that would be rape...i guess...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

wait--didnt BHM once say all men are pedafiles?  it might have been a gimme sentiment...dont remember

that or rapists. i think that was one of the bitter britches group. 

I do believe the BHM consensus was in the 99 percentile that all men were both.

i remember something like this floating around bhm.  i can't remember by who but i remember being horrified...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:54pm
I think I'm more likely to have sympathy for a person whose attraction to children has been proven to be just another sexual orientation. All sympathy goes out of the window the moment they actually act on it though.

I already have sympathy for pedophiles who were abused...but I'm still disgusted by their actions and believe they are completely unacceptable and that they should be punished as harshly as possible for them.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

wait--didnt BHM once say all men are pedafiles?  it might have been a gimme sentiment...dont remember

that or rapists. i think that was one of the bitter britches group. 

I do believe the BHM consensus was in the 99 percentile that all men were both.

i remember something like this floating around bhm.  i can't remember by who but i remember being horrified...

I'm pretty sure I've said something like that before. Might have been in a thread where I said I would never leave my child alone with a male, including their father.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:57pm
Wow , Maysay,

Why even procreate with the man if you don't even trust him with his/her father?

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Wow , Maysay,

Why even procreate with the man if you don't even trust him with his/her father?

No procreation happening over here. That's one of the many reasons I won't be having children. And if for some reason I changed my mind and decided I want kids, it would be through adoption because I don't want a coparent.
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:02pm
If it's actually a sexual orientation then well fine, so be it. But I don't want other deviants, like rapists, saying that they're naturally inclined to rape, or murderers saying that they're naturally inclined to murder, and that they don't want to commit these crimes but they could fight the urges no longer.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:11pm

If it's actually a sexual orientation then well fine, so be it. But I don't want other deviants, like rapists, saying that they're naturally inclined to rape, or murderers saying that they're naturally inclined to murder, and that they don't want to commit these crimes but they could fight the urges no longer.

We're already there though. There's research that shows that true sociopathy is a combination of nature (lack of frontal lobe development as well as other neurological anomalies) and nurture. Not all sociopaths murder, but when they do it could be said that instinct is natural to them. It's the act that's the issue.

I think the the natural urge, whether it be attraction to children or murder or rape, can be separated from the act.

The question still remains is there a surefire way to prevent the act? If so, will everyone who needs it have access to it? And if they don't have access and then commit unspeakable acts, is it their "fault" (ethically? legally?)?

So many questions and so few answers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic