Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Peaches Geldof | Dead at 25....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:25am
yeah bob geldof
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:27am
Most people with addictions don't know how bad off they are.  Looking at her photos it is pretty clear there was some kind of substance abuse.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:46pm
didn't they say her baby was with her?  smh

Peaches Geldof

Report: Death From Heroin Overdose

4/30/2014 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Peaches Geldof Cause of Death
Peaches Geldof died as the result of a heroin overdose ... according to a London newspaper that says the cause of death will be officially revealed tomorrow at an inquest.

Geldof -- daughter of British rocker Bob Geldof -- was found dead in her Kent home April 7. Authorities called it a "non-suspicious, unexplained sudden death" ... but an autopsy proved inconclusive because the coroner didn't have the results of the toxicology tests.

The Times of London reports the tox report will show she died from an overdose of heroin.  Geldof's mother, Paula Yates, died from an accidental heroin overdose in 2000.

The Times' report angered a Kent city official ... who told TMZ the toxicology results were supposed to be confidential until tomorrow's inquest, saying "if I find out who leaked it I will cut their balls off."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz30QbtZFRG
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:50pm
i have a hard time being sympathetic #sorryimnotsorry
what is up with all these recent heroin overdoses? it's like such an old school drug
white people need to just stick to weed.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:58pm
Whoever found her probably removed the drug paraphernalia from the scene. She died leaving two babies who are too young to remember her. Awful Disapprove RIP
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:53pm
"Her final tweet, posted on Sunday, linked to an Instagram picture of her, as a baby, in her mother's arms.

The caption simply read: "Me and my mum."

This is very telling. Sounds like she was saying where she wanted to be.

R.I.P
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic