Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

PCOS ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:14pm
I agree about the hair in places I'm not happy with part, lol.

Other than that, it was the infrequent ovulations (which birth control worked well for).

And, of course, feeling like you're holding on to weight you should be losing.
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I also have it.

No pain, discomfort, etc.

I do ovulate tho, and my period is starting to regulate itself now after so many years (not sure why, as I'm not doing anything differently...)

But yeah, I'm not trying to conceive so that part doesn't bother me.

i have a lot of pain. my ex left cause i couldnt have sex :/

*sigh*

surprisingly with my new boo its going away and alot of my symptoms are goin away.

I was afraid to be sexually active but now with my new dude its like im CURED! LOLLLLLLLL.. no more infections, less pain, idk its weird. Imma ask my doc about it.

like "hey.. is sex an alternative treatment for PCOS?" ...  Dead
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Sorry guys. I went off into the BHM archives and i was dyinngg lol and i also visited a UK forum http://forum.verity-pcos.org.uk/index.php (shared by afro waaaayyyyy back when he and Rickys were friendly)

Can you buy an ovulation test? The small cheap ones not the hundreds of dollars huge TTC kits I'm all for the science and thing but the body is a strange place. Your ovaries and bloodwork may say one thing this month and next month or 2 it normalizes. the TTC club does a number of ovulation tracking practices (including taking body temp, watching and noting vaginal discharge changes) 

I need to buy some ovulation kits ever since my doctor reminded me that you can bleed every month but not ovulate I was to buy them.

Jones have you done laser or electrolysis?

Sorry to hear you miscarried twiceCryCry, but you can concieve PRNena so there is hope. Im sorry you had to go it alone without the support of your now ex BF.

Okay when you see the follow up doctor go prepared with a list of questions and be sure to tell him or her everything..

Endocrinologist = hormone doctor.

The miscarriages were 5 years ago (dont judge me . you dont know my story. my 1st pregnancy was not voluntary) Ouch

I am so used to tellin ppl everything. girl the hospital i was goin to in miami was a teaching hospital. I done busted it open so many times. I told one nurse imma need her to start throwin ones or SOMETHING. LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:54pm
Im not judging you AT ALL. dead at throwing ones. Maybe you and your exbfs sperm just weren't compatible.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:56pm

Im not judging you AT ALL. dead at throwing ones. Maybe you and your exbfs sperm just weren't compatible.

i like to think we werent compatible cause we were using protection . DeadLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

i like to think we werent compatible cause we were using protection . DeadLOLLOLLOLLOL

GYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL omggggggggg . I dunno he was poking holes thenBig smile. I wonder if it was the lube on the condoms, your diet? 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:21pm

GYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL omggggggggg . I dunno he was poking holes thenBig smile. I wonder if it was the lube on the condoms, your diet? 

lol. it was def the soap he was using. it was so strong . like overpowering. i am really sensitive to all that . i went to the er cause some one in my building washed their clothes in something that my body did NOT like
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:22pm
i dont think it was the condoms. i am sensitive to latex so i use polythurine. (sp?)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:24pm

lol. it was def the soap he was using. it was so strong . like overpowering. i am really sensitive to all that . i went to the er cause some one in my building washed their clothes in something that my body did NOT like

Raaasss *hands PR a plastic bubble to roll around in like Bubble Boy* 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:37pm
i want a pink bubble plzz
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic