BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

PCOS ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I'm 22 and my dr said I'm probably going to have issues conceiving too its scary but there is always a way

Hug HauteShellbi, is it PCOS or some other conditon

PRnena he gave you that ish free cause you can get pregnant same way (one egg just develops and releases) and he does not want you to think you have a free rideWink here's BHM member Pandora from Jan 2008 
BFD....if you only knew!!! Whats worse is if your sexually active. You dont know if your cycle that month is annovulatory (where you dont drop a egg ) or ovulatory. This means if i have sex ,whether i cycle, the next month i need to EPT if i feel odd. I have a friend with PCOS who didnt find out she was pregnant until 12 weeks because she didnt think she was ovulation but apparently one time it happened

What is your doctor's next step in your PCOS treatment? That is after you Check for endometriosis?

Clomid is the drug for ovulation. Mehtofrmin is the diabetic drug that it turns out also helps ovulation. Check the forum for the experiences of TTC women on each
http://www.advancedfertility.com/clomid-pcos-treatment.htm
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20070207/clomiphene-best-for-pcos-infertility

soulcyster.net">http://www.soulcyster.net is the website and forum (they even have a section for unique cysters for ethnicDeadDead and rainbow cysters) smh and thin cysters are included in that grouping lol

it seems in 2010 soulcysters was down and there was migration to to http://www.cysterworld.com/forum.php (you have to join to see most sub-forums)

I have a follow up with a different doc on friday. The guy who i gave me the BC was someone who my primary doc referred me to.

I am now literally across the country so i need to find a new doc.

its been a long journey. It started when I was still 19

how i found out I had issues was me and my ex had intercourse and he used a new soap (by axe) and i had a bad reaction to it. ( i am super sensitive) I kept goin back to the ER for different things because my work schedule didnt allow me to make an appt with an OBGYN.

one day i was at work and fell out in pain. i went to the ER and thats when they did the ultrasound showing my tubes were inflamed. I was put on so many antibiotics and they gave me percocet for the pain. I was put on bedrest because i was on narcotics and couldnt really move. That was my last day at that job. Then I went on disability and got a LOA until august :/

I went to the doctor a month after the incident and thats when they said they want to do a laparoscopy. I was hoping they were going to tell me it was ok to go back to work.  At that point I was like EFF THISS! and i flew home so my parents could help me . also the doctors in NC are better than Miami doctors.

2 months pass and now I have all these cysts! :/

my not shat ex didnt even help me at all during the process which is why I had to go home. GIRLLLLLLLLL LISTEN LOL.

it has been a LONG and TIRING journey.

when they told me about not being able to have kids my whole attitude changed. I drove across the country and moved to LA. Tomorrow really is not promised.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:03pm
I have it.
Not concerned about the infertility yet more concerned about how hairy I am.

Taking care if it permanently this summer though

My periods have always hurt like hell with excessive bleeding.
I've literally fainted from the pain before

Edited by jonesable - May 20 2014 at 9:04pm
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I have PCOS...

Diane gave lots of tips...and I would also recommend seeing a endocrinologist....

whats dat?Ouch
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I have it.
Not concerned about the infertility yet more concerned about how hairy I am.

Taking care if it permanently this summer though

My periods have always hurt like hell with excessive bleeding.
I've literally fainted from the pain before

crap i meant to buy veet

i have started laser hair removal for other reasons. its awesome!
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:08pm
Also @Diane35. I have had 2 miscarriages and have had issues with my cycle ect since middle school.

but again. apparently i was showing symptoms since birth.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:11pm
I'm looking in to that.
Facial hair is the absolute worst.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:05pm
Sorry guys. I went off into the BHM archives and i was dyinngg lol and i also visited a UK forum http://forum.verity-pcos.org.uk/index.php (shared by afro waaaayyyyy back when he and Rickys were friendly)

Can you buy an ovulation test? The small cheap ones not the hundreds of dollars huge TTC kits I'm all for the science and thing but the body is a strange place. Your ovaries and bloodwork may say one thing this month and next month or 2 it normalizes. the TTC club does a number of ovulation tracking practices (including taking body temp, watching and noting vaginal discharge changes) 

I need to buy some ovulation kits ever since my doctor reminded me that you can bleed every month but not ovulate I was to buy them.

Jones have you done laser or electrolysis?

Sorry to hear you miscarried twiceCryCry, but you can concieve PRNena so there is hope. Im sorry you had to go it alone without the support of your now ex BF.

Okay when you see the follow up doctor go prepared with a list of questions and be sure to tell him or her everything..

Endocrinologist = hormone doctor.

Edited by Diane (35) - May 20 2014 at 10:08pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:06pm
A good friend of mine had (has?) it, and she just gave birth to her 2nd child.  Mind you, she was very overweight and went on WW and lost tons before she was able to get pregnant.

Edited by CLCNY20 - May 20 2014 at 10:07pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:08pm
I also have it.

No pain, discomfort, etc.

I do ovulate tho, and my period is starting to regulate itself now after so many years (not sure why, as I'm not doing anything differently...)

But yeah, I'm not trying to conceive so that part doesn't bother me.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:10pm
CLC been waiting on you and a few others to chime in. Heart what symptoms you have if you dont mind.

Im not trying either but i need to do the ovulation thing once and for all.

YG remind me of your gynae please?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>