Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paypal and Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
blueabby24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blueabby24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paypal and Aliexpress
    Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:14am
I was trying to order some QHP and was wondering if it was best to order through paypal or aliexpress. The vendor gave me her personal paypal email. Should I send her the payment through paypal or pay on alieexpress?

Thanks in Advance!
Sponsored Links

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:58am
If you have a paypal account, I would go thru them just in case you have an issue with the hair. HTH
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:28pm
I would use escrow on aliexpress, but then again what does your instinct say?
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:55pm
I rather use pay pal just because you actually tell them your order word for word & I believe they take care of the order on the spot (at least with my vendor they do)
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:05am
I hate that aliexpress doesn't take prepaid debit cards. This is the second time i went and out money on a card to order hair to remember that they only do credit. Wish I would have just did more research and did a money gram transfer or something. Every time I try and get some hair there a sign telling me don't do it. I'm not worried about getting got I've done extensive research its just maybe I should buy local but the prices are so high! Ugh I'm so mad. I don't understand alibaba and aliexpress is having some good sales right now!!! Sorry don't mean to hijack I just want some better quality hair already that doesn't tangle. Holds a curl and not super shiny fake looking. What's. Girl with no credit card to do?
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:18am
PayPal
bella1012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bella1012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:24pm
i simply preper aliexpress because you can always open a dispute, and the company doesnt receive the money until you confirm that your order has been received. then aliexpress releases the money to the company. vs paypal when u pay them the money goes straight to them. and theres no going back. paypal will tell you theres nothing they can do about it. smh
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:20am
Old thread, but for future reference, ALWAYS USE PAYPAL.  You can tell them exactly what you want in the "note" section, and if something goes wrong, they will most likely take your side and refund your money.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply