Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Paying full retail value for a phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:05am
Hmm I want the Moto X that's coming soon. It's the first Moto phone under Googles control I'm excited
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:07am
I can't see myself doing that. I've got six more months in this current contract. I may just keep my phone though.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:10am
not yet but my hubby showed me the way and now i'm a believer. my next phone will be paid for in cash. 

if you buy a phone and go with a low cost carrier it pays for itself. the low cost carriers use the same towers as the big 3 so that's not a concern.

so let's say you have to pay $600 that for a phone. that's probably $400 more than you'd pay with a contract. 

wonderful, right?

well I'd save $30 a month by going with a lower cost carrier. $30*24 months =$720 in savings. so i'd rather pay the extra $400 now, not feel tethered and live my life. My money is recouped in a year, or faster if you chose a cheaper phone like the Nexus 4.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Hmm I want the Moto X that's coming soon. It's the first Moto phone under Googles control I'm excited

Google is doing alot of good things this year. Every year they get better. They need to buy some air space and get their own network.LOL
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:12am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I like to keep my old phones and make use of them in other ways. I use my old samsung as a mp3/wi fi music player and a remote control lol.

That sounds cool. How you do that?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:14am
Lol they do have their own network but its only for those that work on their campus :(.
I want it!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:49am
not interested. however i got the newest galaxy and then a week later mre's friend told him the g5 will be amazing [he works for that company].  i was not pleased.  phones are not that big a deal to me. i like my tablet more.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:02pm
I have in the past but won't do so in the future. I am wising up in me ole age. 

I am also really funny about getting into contracts etc. I have to really think about it before I sign on dotted line. These phone companies are trying to tie people up on 36 month contracts. That makes me break into a sweat. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:04pm
because of ebay, I'd never have to do that.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I have in the past but won't do so in the future. I am wising up in me ole age. 

I am also really funny about getting into contracts etc. I have to really think about it before I sign on dotted line. These phone companies are trying to tie people up on 36 month contracts. That makes me break into a sweat. 

3 years?  Mine's 2 years but it doesn't bother me so much.  I'll be ready for a new phone by then.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>