BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Paula Patton poses for Vanity Fair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paula Patton poses for Vanity Fair
    Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:23pm

'There is a deep love there': Paula Patton opens up about Robin Thicke for first time since split... and shows him what he's missing in topless photoshoot

By HEIDI PARKER

PUBLISHED: 15:42 GMT, 8 May 2014 UPDATED: 17:21 GMT, 8 May 2014

It's been almost three months since it was announced Paula Patton had split from her singer husband Robin Thicke.

In the June issue of Vanity Fair, the 38-year-old actress talked for the first time about the Blurred Lines hit maker, who raised eyebrows in 2013 by openly flirting with other women soon after he let Miley Cyrus grind on him at the MTV Music Video Awards.

'We've known each other since we were teenagers,' the beauty opened up to the publication, which also printed a sizzling photo of the star that showed her estranged spouse what he was missing. 'All I can tell you is there's a deep love there - always was, and always will be.'

Scroll down for video

Single and sensational: Paula Patton posed topless by a swimming pool for the June issue of Vanity Fair as she talked about estranged husband Robin Thicke
+6

Single and sensational: Paula Patton posed topless by a swimming pool for the June issue of Vanity Fair as she talked about estranged husband Robin Thicke

Not bad: Paulas interview appeared in this issue of Vanity Fair with Jon Hamm on the cover
+6

Not bad: Paula's interview appeared in this issue of Vanity Fair with Jon Hamm on the cover

The Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol star met Robin when she was only 15-years-old.

They didn't wed until eight years ago, however.

The couple have a son Julian, who is aged three.

She recalled the 37-year-old sang Jodeci's Forever My Lady before they shared their first kiss in her parents' living room.

She told the monthly, which had Jon Hamm on its cover, 'He wasn't my first kiss but he was my first lots of other things.'

For her glamorous photo by Ralph Mecke, which ran in the magazine's Spotlight section, the Deja Vu actress wore nothing but a pair of pale pink Eres underpants, a beige fur Givenchy jacket and hot pink pointy Louboutin pumps.

The jacket opened to show her bare chest as she propped herself up with one hand while her legs rested on a white and turquoise green table.

Her hair was teased and sprayed Valley Of The Dolls style and she wore cotton candy colored lipstick.

They may not be over for good: The 38-year-old actress, seen with the Blurred Lines singer in January at the Grammy Awards, has said there is a lot of love between them
+6
Edit

They may not be over for good: The 38-year-old actress, seen with the Blurred Lines singer in January at the Grammy Awards, has said there is a lot of love between them

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:43pm
She doesn't look appealing in that bathing suit.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:49pm
Me no likey Sleepy

Edited by MsBMW - May 08 2014 at 12:50pm
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:51pm
She has always looked so stiff in every single picture I've seen of her.  Idk what it is
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:22pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:37pm
That shot makes her look old. But then again, I never found her to be that attractive in the first place. There's something manly about her. And that jaw...

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 08 2014 at 1:37pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:57pm
This shoot and article just screams thirst..

Think about it, she's posing topless in a rather aging hairstyle and looking rather stiff accompanied by an article that is clearly all about him him him.

This just screams 'doing it to get his attention' to either prove she can be sexy too or to show him what he's missing.

Come on, Paula. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but you're single now. Go have your fun with no focus on him.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:59pm
I like her shoes...

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:15pm
They thankfully covered up that neck but the shoot looks hella cheap.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This shoot and article just screams thirst..

Think about it, she's posing topless in a rather aging hairstyle and looking rather stiff accompanied by an article that is clearly all about him him him.

This just screams 'doing it to get his attention' to either prove she can be sexy too or to show him what he's missing.

Come on, Paula. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but you're single now. Go have your fun with no focus on him.

It's a Daily Mail article. They always frame their pieces by focusing on boyfriends/exes/lovers. I don't think the Vanity Fair Shoot is about him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic