Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Paula Patton and Robin Thicke split

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:44pm
He's corny.  Him, Blurred Lines and that black & white Beetlejuice suit need to get on.
Sponsored Links

danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

why's this gleeful news for so many?Confused
people confuse me

Girllll there are many bitter people in this world...
And apparently many people with the perfect relationship   

But fear not because I pledge to be here next time someone on bhm cries about their relationship. I will throw in a "I knew it would happen", a "good, he ain't sh*t" and a "leave him, you deserve better girl ... don't let that man tell you he not finna wash the dishes" 

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:13pm
I bet the thicke family are happy, i bet robins mum has been invited back to play tennis with her clear galfriends

Edited by Lilaca - Feb 26 2014 at 12:15pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

why is there is always an im not suprised comment when anyone splits

Because marriage is a divorce waiting to happen
this is so profound

And so damn sarcastic at the same time

I was going for  cynicalLOL, but thanks
still works
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

why's this gleeful news for so many?Confused
people confuse me

Girllll there are many bitter people in this world...
And apparently many people with the perfect relationship   

But fear not because I pledge to be here next time someone on bhm cries about their relationship. I will throw in a "I knew it would happen", a "good, he ain't sh*t" and a "leave him, you deserve better girl ... don't let that man tell you he not finna wash the dishes" 
DeadLOLLOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

still works

Beer
lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 26 2014 at 12:54pm
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:02pm
He tryna get that guh back.....

Robin Thicke won't let his marriage to Paula Patton end without a fight! See what his friends are saying inside....

Earlier this week, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton announced their separation, but friends of the "Blurred Lines" singer admit that he's not on-board with the end of their relationship. Talking to TMZ, friends of Robin say he's "determined to win Paula back."

After a few cancelled concert dates (and an improptu trip to Canada to meet up with a working Paula and to talk out), sources revealed that Robin will resume his tour on Thursday in Washington D.C. But...won't hit the club scene afterwards (he's trying to show Paula he can change).

Seems a dollar short at this point...

According to friends, one of the main motivations for saving the marriage is that Robin does not want to raise their two-year-old son Julian in two-separate homes. Guess he didn't think about that while he was grabbing girls' asses in pictures and kissing on random chicks in clubs.

Good luck you three....

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:11pm
I wonder if this is for publicity? Who knows.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:14pm
WTF!!! This is the most racist sh*t I've ever seen
Why the hell Wihanna gotta be so dark!?!?

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by TXButterfly03 TXButterfly03 wrote:

He tryna get that guh back.....

Robin Thicke won't let his marriage to Paula Patton end without a fight! See what his friends are saying inside....

Earlier this week, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton announced their separation, but friends of the "Blurred Lines" singer admit that he's not on-board with the end of their relationship. Talking to TMZ, friends of Robin say he's "determined to win Paula back."

After a few cancelled concert dates (and an improptu trip to Canada to meet up with a working Paula and to talk out), sources revealed that Robin will resume his tour on Thursday in Washington D.C. But...won't hit the club scene afterwards (he's trying to show Paula he can change).

Seems a dollar short at this point...

According to friends, one of the main motivations for saving the marriage is that Robin does not want to raise their two-year-old son Julian in two-separate homes. Guess he didn't think about that while he was grabbing girls' asses in pictures and kissing on random chicks in clubs.

Good luck you three....

This won't end well. At first this sounded like an 80s movie love plot that'll go wrong but the two other bolded parts makes me think this'll crash and burn before it even starts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic