Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paula Dean Tea - Much More Than the N Word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:15am
wow
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

duh...yall didn't know? this is why when people were defending her using the n-word i was like yall are basic as fvck. CUMULATIVELY this is a racist ass insensitive ass honkey who needs a good c.unt punt

C.unt punt
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 10:01am
Paula went to the woman who inspired Scandal for crisis management
Smart move

Edited by jonesable - Jun 29 2013 at 10:22am
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 10:14am
Ah well, Judy Smith has been cooning helping the white man cover his racist ass tracks for years. The black lady in the white suit helping out the crackers w/ the white sheets over their heads. Meh.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Sears has Paula Dean cookware on clearance, I wanted to purchase some but I'm afraid the proceeds would benefit her, I think her legal fees may cause her bankruptcy.
Plus I've been too vocal about the demise of her career, I would feel like such a hypocrite to buy her products until they're at least 75% off.

Aw, don't give me the face. 
$40 stainless steel fryers for under $5??   LOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 11:12am

Sears has Paula Dean cookware on clearance, I wanted to purchase some but I'm afraid the proceeds would benefit her, I think her legal fees may cause her bankruptcy.
Plus I've been too vocal about the demise of her career, I would feel like such a hypocrite to buy her products until they're at least 75% off.

lol fight the power

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 11:23am
Oh damn that price is fabulous though Dead

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 11:29am
LOL...this is why i didnt comment on that walmart thread when niccas were getting happy that they dropped paula deen. ya'll really thought they were doing it for us? LOL
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 11:32am
Sh!t, I need to go to Sears!
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:16pm
I cant stand white folks!!!!! Like for real this along with Trayvon Martin trial not to mention I stay in the most racist hick town ever. Cant stand they pasty white asses. I Don't care I am a racist at this point. Oh I am not gonna shop at walmart asses ... do you really think Wal-Mart give a damn. sh*t one less person I have to stand behind in line.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>