BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pastor went ham on my mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

My pussy pie!! BWAAH!!
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/moods/cryingwithlaughter.gif

coochieShocked

midna wat witchcraft is that?

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 01 2014 at 8:25pm
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:12am

love an AC story
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:16am
she is soooo ratchet!!! wheredeydodatat?

shes just mad that she cant keep her hoe azz man at home and took it out on your mom.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:34am
LOL.  folks ain't even say "what y'all want to eat?  i'm gone make a casserole so you can take care of your hubby".   Folks want to cook for dude but not for wife.  bahee!!LOL hysterical.  She shouldn't have gone off like she did but *shrugs* she wasn't wrong about her feelings.  Them ladies up in there tryna get Pastor....sweatin' de rice gyul..LOL
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:00am
Them ol wrinkled *&%^$#@Efaces can have each other. My mama don't want that nicca for sh*t.

The church threw that skank a big to-do for her birthday and sent her on a two week cruise in the Caribbean. People do sh*t for her all the time. The church is in the hoodest hood in Brooklyn, so ppl ain't gotta do anything for either of them mofos
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:32am
*chuckles*

I'm gone need your momma to find a new church home tho.  Sometimes convenience ain't what's good.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:58am
What a good read for this fine Monday morning Cry
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:27am
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

*chuckles*

I'm gone need your momma to find a new church home tho.  Sometimes convenience ain't what's good.

She might, thats on her. She really likes the people there so she might stay.

Besides this old lady who she rents to always wants her to walk across the street together and it always ends up taking forever.

My mom was in the Bahamas one day and asked me to stay at her house on Saturday night so I could walk across the street with this woman on Sunday morning and walk back with her when the service was over. I was planning on walking her over watching spongebob during the service, but by the time we finally got across the street service had started and some usher pretty much pushed me into a seat. I wouldn't turn up on somebody during a church service so I ended up staying the whole time -____- But she's really sweet so I didn't mind too much. She got on me for not going to church and I know if my mom went somewhere else she'd talk about it til one of dies
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Pointless thread.

My mom's church has two pastors, a husband and a wife. They're like 70 or whatever. The husband recently had some type of back surgery so people have been trying to support their fam by cooking dinners and all that. Everybody knows dude has a sweet tooth so my mom wanted to bake them a pie, because people love her pies.

My mom dragged me to church for Bible study on Wednesday night which was led by the co-pastor, the wife. After the service (outside the church, at a chicken spot across the street), ma asked her how she's doing and how her husband is. Then she asked what kind of pie pastor likes so she could bake one.

This lady went in and said, "I'm tired of you bitches asking what my husband likes to eat! (I'm getting ready to box this old ho at this point) You wanna know what kinda pie my man likes...it's called MYcoochiePIE bitch you can't find that in no store! Now begone hoes!"

I told that old bitch to chill before her false teeth end up on the floor right next to her face and she said she'd love to see me do something.

My mom snatched me up and said don't even worry about it...the pastor been tasting all types of coochie pie in the church for the past 20 years so she can have that...

The co-pastor went off but our chicken was ready. I threw her the finger and we left.

Bejesus!?  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

My first time reading this.  Damn, I'm in tears! CryCryLOLLOLLOL

If I heard that old 70 yr old woman saying that sh!t, I would have been rolling on the floor with laughter.  Coochie pie??  If any woman would have said that to me, I would have giggled my a$$ to the front door.  You can't take that old jealous woman seriously. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>