BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pastor went ham on my mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I never understood that. Whether the woman is married or single, the other women's husbands are still married. Do they think he may cheat w/ a single woman but not with a married one?

This all day!

I think they see singles as thirsty, home-wrecking jezebels who don't really give a damn.  The men were the shameless gawkers smh but God forbid you actually check your man, nuh uh, SUBMIT!!  Oh, and EVERY affair I learned about at church was a spouse swapping mess btw

Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:31pm

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

When I was going to church as a single person, the women were cold and cruel.  When I got married they wanted to welcome me into their miserable little club.  Church can be a strange place.  I was just wondering why the woman was some mean to OP's mama.

LOL

And I liked your post in the other thread about men winning in marriage Wink  truth LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:32pm
me too ThatG. The church affairs I've known of  were 99.9% amongst and betwixt marrieds.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 30 2014 at 7:32pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:37pm
 she spoke ill to her mother for no reason...people who r just trying to help her and her husband out and she spoke that smack to her...calling her a bitch? i wish my pastor's wife did do this to my mother...i wouldn;t lay a hand on her cause she ain't worth losing my freedom over, but to make her a special dish...wth i wouldn;t give a rat's *&%^$#@Ein hell...you disrespected me and esp my mother...

calling us and the other females bitches...not my fault u ain't woman enough to keep your man pleased to keep him from wondering from church member to church member

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:48pm

I never understood that. Whether the woman is married or single, the other women's husbands are still married. Do they think he may cheat w/ a single woman but not with a married one?

Yes, definitely & always, and that is where they eff up.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:56pm
OP, im sorry that this happened to your mom. I commend you for keeping your cool and not snatching her wig and throwing it out the door or chucking a few chicken wings at her head. You and your mom maintained your dignity in this situation and I strive for a level of discipline like that every day.Clap
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

This lady went in and said, "I'm tired of you bitches asking what my husband likes to eat! (I'm getting ready to box this old ho at this point) You wanna know what kinda pie my man likes...it's called MYcoochiePIE bitch you can't find that in no store! Now begone hoes!"

My mom snatched me up and said don't even worry about it...the pastor been tasting all types of coochie pie in the church for the past 20 years so she can have that...

LOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryDead
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

When I was going to church as a single person, the women were cold and cruel.  When I got married they wanted to welcome me into their miserable little club.  Church can be a strange place.  I was just wondering why the woman was some mean to OP's mama.

My mom was accused of cheating with another churchgoers husband which was completely false just because the wife was uncomfortable with her being a leader of one group. My mom was so hurt by the rumor and threatened to sue. She went to the pastor and pastor wife to clear her name and she got mad that they accused her of wanting such an "ugly little man" LOL. And one of the women mean to my mom got mad at me for not greeting her at church. I'm like I was being nice by ignoring you. If you have a problem with my mom, I automatically have a problem with you. 

They also ran off another single lady who was a leader of a youth girl's group I was in. The women said a single woman should not be leading a youth all girl group because she didn't set a good example due to her not having a husband. And after I graduated high school, these women talking about they want me to marry their hoing sons. My mom recently remarried and stayed in that church. And my mom wonders why I hate going to her church Confused

Edited by keepgrowing - May 30 2014 at 8:17pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:19pm
Anna your story was funny and sad and I would act the same way if that was my mom. It's sad how even in a place of worship, people do not know how to act. 

Edited by keepgrowing - May 30 2014 at 8:19pm
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:20pm
Church was the only place I felt like being single was a disease.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic