BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pastor went ham on my mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yea no....I wouldn't want nobody cookin' sh*t.
I don't eat random peoples food and my man ain't either.

Yeah so they've both eaten and enjoyed her food before and have asked her to bake things for them on a few occasions so nah to the random peoples

But its all good, more pies for me!
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

The wife didn't have surgery so why are yall trying to cook for them?

To alleviate the stress on her. A bunch of people decided to do it so I guess my mom wanted to join in.

And they both like her desserts so she thought they'd like it.

FTR I wasnt bout to cook sh*t for that bitch. both of em

I personally think u shouldWink  if u know what I mean....lol...uncleansed hands after using the bathroom, no tissues when blowing ur nose (hands only), nose digging, yanno the unsanitary stuffBig smile

LOL. I'm not the girl for that. I'd rather just fight or leave you alone
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:30pm

Heart
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:34pm

To alleviate the stress on her. A bunch of people decided to do it so I guess my mom wanted to join in.

I personally think u shouldWink  if u know what I mean....lol...uncleansed hands after using the bathroom, no tissues when blowing ur nose (hands only), nose digging, yanno the unsanitary stuffBig smile

my kinda girl
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:53pm

Awful and a sin  . I left a church once due to a pastor wife and her fake self . I pray your mother is ok and understands some of most sinful people sit on the front row of the church . I would call a meeting with her husband and the deacons . She would have to stand up in front of the entire congregation at my current church home and repent . People need to stop playing with God . I only read the first page . I hope your mom continues her kindness and faith . Please send her a hug from me . Hug

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I remember this heffa at my old church would try me. She would speak to my husband and eyeball him but act like she didn't see me. LOL The first time she tried me is when we had a dinner at church and she called herself making a plate for my husband. I told her that he won't be eating that so you mind as well wrap it up and take it home with you. Another time I had just had my twins and one of them started to cry during the service. So I went to the back to the family room and she tried to come over there shaking her head and grab the baby like I didn't know what I was doing. I told her that she better not ever try to grab my babies and that she better keep her behind at that door and usher people in before I kick a bone out her ass. I guess she went home and repented because the next Sunday she came over to me and was like I think you are a beautiful woman and a great mom and wife. Chile please. Some of those women in the church are a trip!! 
heffa auditioning for your role right in front of you LOL....fixing a plate for your hubby? she was itching for a swiffer jet Porsha dragging...

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:57pm

*judging you*
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:01pm
@dior. No offense boo but you're nasty as eff. I don't think I have ever came across a situation that warranted all that. I don't understand people who think like that. Once you mess with my food, than I really wouldn't mind blacking out on your azz
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:02pm
@ AmiliaCabral I don't even know you like that. But I fuggs with you. I agree with your whole persona.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:45pm
Is your mama single?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style