Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pastor went ham on my mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall aint saved like yall say yall is...

Meh.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:41am
idk why people go to scandalous churches...my aunt is always gossiping about church and im like why would you go hear the word with all those distractions
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:43am
Shocked

I know I haven't been to church in a while, but damn...

She said all 'o that after leading the Bible study? I wouldn't want someone like that telling me about the word of God or even praying for me.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:48am
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... ALL TYPES of COOCHIE PIE FOR 20 YEARS!!! Please somebody be an angel and give me CPR-my pulse is fading!!!

OP, please tell me this church is in BK. I would love to go just so I can go in and laugh in her face!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

^^this

but seriously, is this the first time she talked like that? if not your mom is in the wrong church...no one should be disrespectful like that dang. over pie.

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:55pm
She actually said bitches?

This is why many people dont go to church, To many hypocrisy!! There coukd be more to the story that your mom aint telling you. To be honest people dont go offf like tgat without reason... im just saying.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:58pm

This ladies used to throw it at my grandpa back in the day. He confessed to my dad that he wanted to catch it back when my grandmother and him were going through a rough patch. Most people in the church are full of all of it. That's why I left, I couldn't stand to be around people that was in the club twerking with me. We can't be all doomed.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:04pm
is this a funny  church lady stories thread? lol

My grandmom's neighbor lady used to swear the women in the church were putting something  (roots, not poison lol) in her husbands OJ that they brought  out after he finished a sermon. Got to the point that only she could bring out his juice. It would be so funny when a newbie Usher--who didn't know any better-- brought out a glass of juice and sat it by the lectern; then she would politely come up , remove it and replace it with another one.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 30 2014 at 2:05pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

how rude of her...

Is that dye on phaedras hairline? Her and Kelly Rollands hair like always look like they have that shadow stuff the men use for hairlines.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:10pm
toppik?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>