Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pastor went ham on my mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pastor went ham on my mom
    Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:04am
Pointless thread.

My mom's church has two pastors, a husband and a wife. They're like 70 or whatever. The husband recently had some type of back surgery so people have been trying to support their fam by cooking dinners and all that. Everybody knows dude has a sweet tooth so my mom wanted to bake them a pie, because people love her pies.

My mom dragged me to church for Bible study on Wednesday night which was led by the co-pastor, the wife. After the service (outside the church, at a chicken spot across the street), ma asked her how she's doing and how her husband is. Then she asked what kind of pie pastor likes so she could bake one.

This lady went in and said, "I'm tired of you bitches asking what my husband likes to eat! (I'm getting ready to box this old ho at this point) You wanna know what kinda pie my man likes...it's called MYcoochiePIE bitch you can't find that in no store! Now begone hoes!"

I told that old bitch to chill before her false teeth end up on the floor right next to her face and she said she'd love to see me do something.

My mom snatched me up and said don't even worry about it...the pastor been tasting all types of coochie pie in the church for the past 20 years so she can have that...

The co-pastor went off but our chicken was ready. I threw her the finger and we left.

Edited by AmiliaCabral - May 30 2014 at 10:07am
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:05am
Oh my gawd!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:10am
WOW all that cursing across the street from the church at the CHICKEN SPOT. Maybe the conversation would've been different on church grounds.

ETA: nevermind the Pastor been eating side pieces the whole time.

Edited by sugabanana - May 30 2014 at 2:05pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:11am
dp

Edited by sugabanana - May 30 2014 at 10:11am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:11am

how rude of her...
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:13am
Yasssss.... MycoochiePie !!!!!!!! sayitaintsopastor
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:16am
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:17am
Cry
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:27am
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:34am
*sigh*  my people my people. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style