BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pastor says no to weaves in Church...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:24am
I love her..i think she was the one who stood by Muffinsismylover( something like that) when some chick ripped muffins off on making a custom wig for her..this lady shot down that shady wig maker and told her she was wrong for ripping women off..lol

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I'm all for wearing Your own hair and all, but that taking it too far...
That's why I watch and partner with Joyce Meyer Ministries cause Preachers out here a trip

YES..I DO LOVE HER..Clap
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I'm all for wearing Your own hair and all, but that taking it too far...
That's why I watch and partner with Joyce Meyer Ministries cause Preachers out here a trip

I had to google.  I didn't know who she was.  I caught her by accident one morning....I can't even remember the message but I remember I actually enjoyed her watched for the whole sermon. 
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:31am
I know where the pastor is trying to go with this and I hope that it gets through to some of the women in the church. If you have purchased over $1500 of weave in the past year and you live in an apartment and you have children, your priorities are not skraight..

I think the pastor should do a wealth/health education seminar for all church members where they can focus on financial healthiness instead of outer expectations. I'm glad it came from the church because the church is supposed to be the staple of a community, and since most of the members of churches are women, I don't see anything wrong with it..

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:31am
LOLLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:17am
Weeeeell his members will be wearing wigs then!
http://i42.tinypic.com/35a2f54.gif
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:19am
lmfao.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:28am
I sure hope this pastor's house is clean before he goes after these weave wearing women..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Weeeeell his members will be wearing wigs then!
http://i42.tinypic.com/35a2f54.gif

oh crap this happened to my mother at church...her wig flying off
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:44am
I rebuke him!

I'd sit in the front pew swangin all 24 of these inches.

Might be news to him, but you can be confident with or without weave, be a good person, and still care about what's IN your head and not just on it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic