BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pastor commits suicide. 'God doesn't hear me'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:27am
I thought that the only unforgiven sin is blasphemy. Anyway, I hate the comments about Atheism, they shouldn't have even been brought up. May this man find his peace in his afterlife.
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:29am
ErmmStern SmilePinch 

This is not directed towards you ashbash, but bored

Edited by patternsandtexture - Nov 13 2013 at 11:34am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Just logically speaking, in order to get forgiveness, you'd have to be alive and conscious to realize the error in your ways, and then to approach your God.

If you are already dead, how can you do this?

Soooo people who drop dead from sudden aneurysms, heart attacks, freak accidents such as a car wreck or fall under this.theory do not qualify for forgiveness and thus to hell they go.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

ErmmStern SmilePinch 

Boy hush!

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I thought that the only unforgiven sin is blasphemy. Anyway, I hate the comments about Atheism, they shouldn't have even been brought up. May this man find his peace in his afterlife.

HugThank you ash because we probably wouldn't have said a word otherwise but now there are multiple comments just from us taking note of our unnecessary involvementConfused.

Its sad that this man lost hope and took his life.  

I wonder if there is more to the story.  Like what india posted about him maybe not feeling support from his congregation over a major personal issue.  It really could have been anything or any past trauma that he couldn't overcome.  He was a person like everyone, out here trying to figure out life and how to deal with whatever pain he was feeling.   I can't even say he was wrong TBH.  We really have no idea how much a person can handle.  Very sad. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

atheists do not need to read this cause it'll give them yet another reason not to believe
child plz, if he was atheist, he'd STILL be alive   ------------>

As someone who goes between atheism and being agnostic throughout life, I have to say that I don't agree with u senior detective. He would have to believe that his life is in his control within any religion. I personally feel that once u feel that u want to end ur life, that's u taking control. An atheist can come to the same conclusion. I sometimes joke that Christians are lucky because at least the never have to feel alone. At least they have God to talk to. An atheist only has themselves which can b lonely if u let it. An atheist could also feel like since there's no punishment, killing myself won't matter. An atheist has no pressure of disappointing a God.

Now for anyone reading this who may be having these thoughts, regardless of religion, u must change ur perception. Only u can do that. If you have a God, walk in his steps. Don't think of it as what he would do, think of it as WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING NOW OR NEXT. This is what you WILL do. Living your life to the standard you place as unattainable (God like) in your head, makes you think that it's impossible to do. Live your life to your standards of righteousness, integrity, honesty, loyalty, and any other trait you'd like to have as well REGARDLESS of what everyone else is doing. Use God's words as a guide on how to be happy and have a prosperous life. IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, believe that he has laid a plan out for you and that when u sway from his plans, you r unhappy. LISTEN TO GOD through your health and ur mood. Whatever decisions u are faced with, think about what will make you happy and what motivates u to do better. That is God. You have to WANT to go with God, he can't make you. But when ur ready, he will be there.

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, the same message goes for you but instead of God, pretty much replace it with yourself. You create how you see the world. If you always believe something bad wil happen, it will. It will because u said it will happen, so now your body starts moving in that motion. Or, sometimes terrible things just happen. That's life. We have a long life to live. Bad things will always happen. You just have to remember that you are sad right now. In this moment. This moment will pass, then you will have good moments. All of your life isn't bad, there are simple things that you really enjoy. Focus more on being happy from moment to moment and you'll create better things for yourself. You are the creator of your world. But u only control what happens to you. Do more of what makes you feel good. It's kind of like how Christians say, "God listens and does, that's how he speaks back." You listen to urself, and u do what u need to do. We do it all the time without even thinking of it. Think about living and how special it is to experience each moment and create better things for yourself. I swear being comfortable with who u r because you are truly confident in who u r will release an unbearable load.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Just logically speaking, in order to get forgiveness, you'd have to be alive and conscious to realize the error in your ways, and then to approach your God.

Soooo people who drop dead from sudden aneurysms, heart attacks, freak accidents such as a car wreck or fall under this.theory do not qualify for forgiveness and thus to hell they go.

People in those situations aren't sinning against God when they die.

Honestly, we all like to think we have all the answers but we don't. All we can do is try to live according to the bible, pray for forgiveness, and find out the rest on judgement day.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:54am

What does a person who died from a heart attack need forgiveness? Forgiveness for their heart attack?
We're on the subject of death by suicide, not death by heart attack.

If a non believer dies by heart attack, their relationship with God is based on everything that happened with them and God prior to their heart attack.

If a believer dies by ego, or suicide, their relationship with God came to an end BECAUSE of their ego (their suicide)

Edited by Derri - Nov 13 2013 at 11:59am
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:55am

For the non believers who arent saved; sudden death could be too late for them.
That's why churches ask people to get it right before you die. The living believer can repent and the non believer can accept the gift of Christ to be safe, even in the event of sudden death.

Edited by Katrenia - Nov 13 2013 at 11:57am
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

ErmmStern SmilePinch 

Boy hush!

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

HugThank you ash because we probably wouldn't have said a word otherwise but now there are multiple comments just from us taking note of our unnecessary involvementConfused.

Its sad that this man lost hope and took his life.  

I wonder if there is more to the story.  Like what india posted about him maybe not feeling support from his congregation over a major personal issue.  It really could have been anything or any past trauma that he couldn't overcome.  He was a person like everyone, out here trying to figure out life and how to deal with whatever pain he was feeling.   I can't even say he was wrong TBH.  We really have no idea how much a person can handle.  Very sad. 

Why hush? I ain't hushing.Angry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:03pm

Why hush? I ain't hushing.Angry

Okay why are you bored in a thread about a man feeling hopeless and taking his own life.  What exactly are you looking for?  In terms of entertainmentTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic