BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pastor commits suicide. 'God doesn't hear me'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

no this just happened recently. the sermon was from 3 years ago.

thanks, neka
you're welcome hon. 

so sad. feeling lost in your faith is such a hard place to be in. i can't imagine how lonely he must have felt. 
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:06am
Depression is real and pastors go through it. My pastor admitted he went through a depression. What people need to realize is that prayer is only part of the equation, God helps those who help themselves. Nothing is wrong with seeking therapy, I believe God works through psychologist just as he acts through the anointed ones.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

atheists do not need to read this cause it'll give them yet another reason not to believe

the atheists on here will always find a reason not to believe.....

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:13am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I saw this on Facebook.  It's sad that he lost all hope. I know his congregation is devasated that he went out like this. Satan is so evil.

this. this. this. and this.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 13 2013 at 12:17am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

atheists do not need to read this cause it'll give them yet another reason not to believe

I only need one reason.

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:37am
This has nothing to do with Satan.  When are some people going to understand that depression is a real medical illness and needs to be treated?  Despite what some may 'believe' about atheists, most of us are very clear that we are open to evidence not only of any god, but of the particular god that a person happens to be worshiping.  This is not a time to do the "I told you so," dance.  A man was very sick and for whatever reason, did not receive the treatment he needed and now he is dead.  Priorities.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:46am
imo. its funny..i think God is always talking...sometimes we just get caught up in a bunch of crap, we dont shut up and listen and so its  us that dont hear him.

sigh....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

That wasat least three years ago, though. I don't think his suicide had anything to do with religion. He was probably just depressed.

I think this also.

Who knows what could have happened in between his 2010 sermon and just recently when he committed suicide.

He could have lost a loved one and couldn't deal with the grief..

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 13 2013 at 1:03am
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 1:09am
Perhaps he wasn't depressed UNTIL he felt that God was not hearing him.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 1:37am
so is this the real reason he killed himself?
seems like theyre putting the syicide with a 2010 sermon and idk...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic