Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pastor commits suicide. 'God doesn't hear me'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pastor commits suicide. 'God doesn't hear me'
    Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:41pm
Cry

Jesus Take The Wheel: Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him

pastor

When the pastor loses faith…you know things are bad.

Pastor Commits Suicide

This is really sad.

According to Raw Story:

A Macon, Georgia pastor who expressed concern over his connection to God killed himself while his family and congregation were at his church, WMAZ-TV reported on Monday.

The Rev. Teddy Parker Jr. was found dead outside his home with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head following the Sunday service at Bibb Mount Zion Baptist Church.

The Christian Post reported that Parker sent his wife and two daughters to the church ahead of him before the service.

“When he didn’t show up they went looking for him,” a church member, Russell Rowland, told the Post. “I’m very surprised because he didn’t preach that. He preached totally against it. It’s something that the congregation don’t really understand.”

The Post also cited a 2010 sermon, “Facing Your Storm With Confidence,” in which Parker told his parishoners there had been moments in his life when he did not feel his connection with God.“I try to pray but I don’t feel like God is hearing me,” Parker said at the time. “I try to serve but I don’t feel like God is using me. And there are times in your life when God purposely withdraws from you, he doesn’t withdraw for the sake of leaving you but he withdraws so you can grow and mature.”

- See more at: http://bossip.com/865092/jesus-take-the-wheel-pastor-commits-suicide-after-telling-congregation-that-god-was-not-hearing-him/#sthash.7opCHgdV.dpuf
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:42pm
why don't any of the picture i try to post show? 

he was black btw.

sad
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:43pm
nvm

Edited by noneyons - Nov 12 2013 at 11:44pm
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:49pm
I saw this on Facebook.  It's sad that he lost all hope. I know his congregation is devasated that he went out like this. Satan is so evil.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:50pm
That wasat least three years ago, though. I don't think his suicide had anything to do with religion. He was probably just depressed.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:52pm
here you go noney:

and such a shame that he felt that way. i can't imagine. rip.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Nov 12 2013 at 11:53pm
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:53pm
If God not listening, go seek help from another source (therapist, counselor, psychologists, psychiatrist)

Edited by QueenBee - Nov 12 2013 at 11:56pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:54pm
no this just happened recently. the sermon was from 3 years ago.

thanks, neka

Edited by noneyons - Nov 12 2013 at 11:55pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:55pm
atheists do not need to read this cause it'll give them yet another reason not to believe
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:56pm
Damn.

At least his kids didn't witness it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists