BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Passing down wealth to children?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:13pm
Why wouldn't I leave my kids money? The real issue is passing down values to my children solid steady, educational values on money, love and living... All parents pass down their {money values} to their children if they are positive or negative
Sponsored Links

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:14pm
white people problems 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:25pm
extreme...

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:25pm
I want my kids to enjoy life.
Working hard is for the birds. 

Edited by Sang Froid - Aug 21 2014 at 11:30pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:44pm
Rich people still have to work to maintain their wealth- I seen Paris Hilton in a Carl's jr. commercial ( I am not sure if that was for money or fun) but look at countless kids who were born into wealth and now not doing so well
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

He can afford to. ..dont know of any black families who can or should tbh.

My exact thoughts.

I'm sure his children had a first class education and have made excellent connections thru networking. They are poised to get paid.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:39pm
stupid..give money away to strangers rather than to your own flesh and blood...
everything would be left to my kids...or at least kept in the family.

I understand and agree with wanting them to work hard, but more than likely they wouldn't even receive anything until they are well over 40...

I doubt anyone would laze their entire life away because they know when they turn 50 they're gonna get "paid"...that's a long time to be broke...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:56pm
as far as black folks.  I feel like if we have it ...it is our duty to pass down whatever wealth we amass.  fucc what white folks are doing.  this would be a start to closing the wealth gap.  Ion care if it's only a 10g CD.  whatever it is pass it down to a responsible child.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:01pm
Big Mama (great gramma) didn't want her children to have the house and land so she made no will.  My gramma is still hurt behind that. She said she worked that farm as a child just as hard as anybody.  The fact that she didn't want us to have it because she was feeling spiteful is just awful.  She said even if she didn't want us to have it...keep it in the family.  She could have willed it to cousins or summin'.   When I think of that house (with hand made furniture) and all that land.  My heart hurts. There is some back story but my gramma won't go that deep into it.  I do know that my great gramma was a hard woman to her children.  All her children have told me the same stories.  A shame.

I said all that to say that even if you have ungrateful children.  Leave your stuff to somebody in your family.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:32pm
 land should always stay in the family.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style