Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Parents of toddlers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:15pm
pop hands legs and booties. for me i only had to do that a couple times, no more outta hand toddlerThumbs Up
Sponsored Links

sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:32pm
I am glad that this thread came up b/c I have noticed similar behavior problems with my three year old cousin. She has a very bad temper and a habit of hitting and bullying kids when no one is watching. She preys on the weak and when she is reprimanded for taunting the other kids she throws herself down and cries and screams and plays victim...........just like her mother. You ask her to apologize and she says no. 

Recently, I have noticed that she hits  particular boy. Usually he cries and tell on her but this time he gave her a swift kick to her shin. She screamed out. I just shrugged my shoulders and she got over it. 

My problem with her is that she is well aware that she is wrong and continues to challenge authority at such a young age.  It scares me. 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

what kinda brolic ass one year old do you have?

Pity! I literally spit out my coffee reading this lol
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 2:27pm
Even though this wouldn't work for this particular situation I'm quick to tell somebody's child go lay down and take a nap when they get too out of hand. Most kids don't like naps so with my younger siblings/cousins/etc. they usually stop acting up or actually listen and take a nap. I'm all for a spanking or a pop on the hand or bottom too though.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 3:16pm
Stern Smile
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 4:52pm
My baby just turned two. I kneel down and look her dead in her eye and say stop. Sometimes I tap her on the shoulder and say, "excuse me." She always stops. Her dad says stop one time and she stops. My dad takes away something she likes. Her granny yells at her, that also works. My mom pops her hand (not hard), that works as well.
yellalady08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellalady08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Even though this wouldn't work for this particular situation I'm quick to tell somebody's child go lay down and take a nap when they get too out of hand. Most kids don't like naps so with my younger siblings/cousins/etc. they usually stop acting up or actually listen and take a nap. I'm all for a spanking or a pop on the hand or bottom too though.

Naps work fine for a one year old. They will cry themselves to sleep. This could backfire on you though. When its really sleep time they may see the bed as punishment.

I have a two year old. And he doesnt go to daycare. He is with me at night and my husband during the day. So alot of the traits he has, he got from us. I see myself clearly in alot of the things he does. I do time outs in a corner where he cant see me, tv, toys. ..nothing. I try not to spank him especially if I am angry...it is not good. I am not opposed to spanking but I have noticed him hitting stuff when he is angry too. Damn toddlers.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I spank

This...My daughter has a ruler.

When she sees other kids in public act up she just stares at them like thisStern Smile

Kids are smarter than u think they are..
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 6:35am
Time-out (for about 15-20 minutes) and taking away ALL the toys (for a couple of days).   I do this to my 4 year old and 15 minutes of silent time-out is like an eternity to him.  When I take away his toys, he knows I mean business.  I did this when his teacher told me he pushed down a little girl during recess. After toy time-out for a couple of days, straightened his wanna be bully butt right up.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

I am glad that this thread came up b/c I have noticed similar behavior problems with my three year old cousin. She has a very bad temper and a habit of hitting and bullying kids when no one is watching. She preys on the weak and when she is reprimanded for taunting the other kids she throws herself down and cries and screams and plays victim...........just like her mother. You ask her to apologize and she says no. 

Recently, I have noticed that she hits  particular boy. Usually he cries and tell on her but this time he gave her a swift kick to her shin. She screamed out. I just shrugged my shoulders and she got over it. 

My problem with her is that she is well aware that she is wrong and continues to challenge authority at such a young age.  It scares me. 

Usually, I would say to try every other tactic to teach her right and wrong and get her to take responsibility for her actions, you all know my stance on that. But in this specific situation, I say the parents should spank her manipulative little ass. But then again, you say she gets it from her mother, so she's just emulating a situation she sees every day...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic