Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Parents mistake Gun shots for Menstrual cylcle ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Parents mistake Gun shots for Menstrual cylcle ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 4:34pm
NEEDS MORE PEOPLE, SOURCES, REFERENCES,WITNESSES,NEIGHBORS TESTIMONY, AFFIDAVITS, CREDIT CHECK, BACKGROUND CHECK,FINGERPRINTS, HOSPITAL RECORDS, FULL BLOOD PANEL, BASIC PHYSICAL, HEARING TEST, AND A PSYCH EVALUATION BEFORE I BELIEVE SH!T THESE PARENTS ARE SAYING AND I MEAN THAT!!!

Edited by Qualified - Sep 25 2013 at 4:34pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

NEEDS MORE PEOPLE, SOURCES, REFERENCES,WITNESSES,NEIGHBORS TESTIMONY, AFFIDAVITS, CREDIT CHECK, BACKGROUND CHECK,FINGERPRINTS, HOSPITAL RECORDS, FULL BLOOD PANEL, BASIC PHYSICAL, HEARING TEST, AND A PSYCH EVALUATION BEFORE I BELIEVE SH!T THESE PARENTS ARE SAYING AND I MEAN THAT!!!

ClapClap
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Ermm what the mother do throw a pad at her and say go to bed? isnt there a conversation that needs to be had and washing to do.
Right . I hope the police investigate why folk are shooting at the house .
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

According to Hayward Police Sergeant Mark Ormsby, the girl’s parents took her to the bathroom but, finding no obvious sign that she had been shot, sent her back to bed.

Just read this. Still Confused.
How do you not see a bleeding wound?
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

I just read the title and already think they need more people.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:36pm
Umm..... Dont momma gotta clean her up and talk to her and put a pad on? Like im sure she was leaking from the wrong place. And really how small can a gun shot wound be? And she went back to sleep? She Would be in excruciating pain from having her skin torn open by a bullet? This story is fishy, it dont add up. You cant be THAT blind

Edited by HaitianLuv - Sep 25 2013 at 10:37pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 3:42am
I knew from the title that they were white
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I think I'd rather get shot than have my period.

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic