Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Parents, 6 Sons, Accused Of Sexually Abusing Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Parents, 6 Sons, Accused Of Sexually Abusing Girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
livi123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parents, 6 Sons, Accused Of Sexually Abusing Girl
    Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:17pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/13/jackson-family-abuse_n_5317197.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Parents, 6 Sons, Accused Of Sexually Abusing Girl For Nearly A Decade

Posted: Updated:
Print Article
Jackson family mug shots. (Photo: Perquimans County Sheriffs Office)

The sheriff of a small county in northeast North Carolina says he is "disgusted" by the parents of six men who are accused of sexually abusing their sister for nearly a decade, at a private family compound.

"I blame the parents for this," Perquimans County Sheriff Eric Tilley told The Huffington Post on Tuesday. "It's your responsibility as a parent to teach [your children] right and wrong. When you see a child doing something that is totally wrong and you don't correct them, then the child thinks it's OK."

Tilley said his deputies charged the six brothers, ranging in age from 19 to 27, on May 6, with a number of crimes related to the alleged sexual abuse of their 16-year-old sister. The sheriff said the alleged abuse began when the girl was 4 years old and continued until she was almost 15.

Authorities have identified the brothers as Aaron Jackson, 19, Benjamin Jackson, also 19, Nathaniel Jackson, 21, Mathew Jackson, 23, Jon Jackson, 25, and Eric Jackson, 27.

Charges against the brothers range from rape to sexual assault, according to Tilley.

The men's parents, John Jackson, 65 and Nita Jackson, 54, face charges of felony child abuse.

"Part of the investigation revealed that, at one point, the mother observed some of this activity and never did anything about it," Tilley said of the charges against the parents.

Tilley described the family as "bizarre" and said he believes the father is "anti-government" and "anti-schools."

"The children were home schooled with very limited education," said the sheriff. "They were very private and the whole yard has a fence around it -- like a little compound. They're very different."

The allegations of abuse surfaced in December 2012, when Eric Jackson allegedly told the pastor at Hope Baptist Church in Wake Forest, North Carolina, about the alleged abuse.

"He confided in his pastor and his pastor told him that was wrong and not the way normal families are," said Tilley.

After speaking with the pastor, Eric Jackson allegedly went to the Perquimans County Sheriff's Office and told them that he, along with five of his siblings, had been sexually abusing their sister.

"From there, we had two more brothers confirm what he said," Tilley said.

Despite the alleged confessions, police needed more evidence to make arrests in the case. For that, they attempted to speak with the alleged victim. That task, authorities said, initially proved futile.

"Her parents refused to let us talk to her and [they] moved to Colorado," said Tilley.

Authorities in Colorado were notified of the situation and the Department of Human Services in Colorado Springs took custody of the victim. It was then, Tilley said, that his deputies were able to talk to the girl about the alleged sexual abuse.

"I sent one of my investigators to Colorado and he had an eight-hour interview with her," Tilley said. "She confirmed everything her brothers told us."

The case was presented to a grand jury in North Carolina and they handed down indictments against the parents and brothers in April.

All six of the brothers were arrested on May 6 and are being held on a $150,000 bond. The parents are currently free on a $15,000 bond.

"I never thought this case would go anywhere because we could not get any cooperation, but they sealed their own fate when they moved to Colorado and that child was ready to talk," Tilley said.

The sheriff paused, and then added, "Nothing good will come out of this unless this young lady is able to move on."

Like Us On Facebook | Follow Us On Twitter | Contact The Author

CORRECTION: A previous version of this article incorrectly located Perquimans County in northwest North Carolina.

Sometimes I feel like the whole world is against women (including other women). You're not even safe in your own familyCryCryCry

Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:28pm
Family of white boys..?

That poor girl never had a chance. Cry

It took one of THEM for justice to be served, smh. I'm happy he told the police.. but if he didn't, things never would have changed. Broken Heart
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:57pm
I'm gonna be sitting in the court room Monday morning.
This is disturbing!!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:50pm
They were created in a weird way... no right or wrong, I guess. That's why upon learning that it was wrong, he told a cop, but I think he was unaware that he would be arrested for doing so.
Thing is, someone taught them how to have sex with her... the dad may have showed them. Or maybe they were trying to have sex with each other and the dad was like "do it to her".
The parents should not be out of jail, they will try to run away, and they are the worst ones in this case, for watching a child being abused for 11 years and do nothing about it.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:58pm
Yeah I blame the parents. Those boys obviously wanted to make it right once they found out it was wrong. It's a shame how your childhood can f*ck you up.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:23pm
Disgusting...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:32pm
I was trying to give the boys some benefit of the doubt...but the oldest boy was about 14-15 when he started abusing the girl. That's more than old enough to know better, especially since it doesn't appear that the parents kept them completely locked up in the house.

The younger boys...they were like 7. That's abuse in itself. But the ones that were teenagers (if they weren't abused by anyone else)...and the parents...yeah they deserve to be in jail.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:35pm
I remember reading about this but the article didn't confirm that it was a sister. I believe one of the degenerates came forward two years ago and they just now have a case.

That poor child. Women aren't safe anywhere.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:36pm
http://lintvwavy.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/perquimans-co-rape-house.jpg
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:43pm
They probably were having sex with each other too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>