FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paranoid ... Kinda?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I shred everything!
enron!
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 11:58pm
I so most of the things in the OP and I get it from my mama too lol.

I carry my taser even when I'm just taking out the trash or checking my mail.

Like LadyBird, I carry my keys like a weapon.

I always feel like people are casing my apartment, so I leave the light on if I go somewhere at night.

If I'm leaving at night while people are outside, and it's obvious I'm gonna be gone for a while, I'll poke my head back inside and say something really loud like, " See you later bae" even if he isn't here.

I keep a little cash stashed in my apartment cuz I'm always paranoid of someone wiping out my account, or stealing my purse or wallet.

Plenty more... my friends always say you can tell I grew up in the hoods of Miami cuz everything makes me give the side-eye.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

lol @ the "dip and dash" .... I'm always plotting an escape route..
to take it even further... kind of off topic

I kinda want to get chased by a Cop.... cause I know!!... I know in my heart of hearts!! that I can get away...

I wish there was some kind of theme park for me to test my skills. 

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 3:34am
Keep the front lights on.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:29am
We leave the lights on at home and a tv if we're out
If I have to go to Brooklyn or Bronx, I take off all my jewelry and buy fake jewelry before I go.
I always hide my electronics in the subways and hold onto my purse/bag/backpack for dear life
I'm very vigilant in the city
I don't talk to people in the city but that's usually because I can't be bothered.
I carry Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer always.
I always have the security walk me to my car and I always call someone and tell them that I am on my way out with security and will call them in xyz minutes and if I don't, call me. If I don't answer, something is wrong.
I have a code phrase to say if I'm in trouble.
I always tell at least 2 people where I am going and when to expect me back.
I always call when I reach my destination.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:46am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

We leave the lights on at home and a tv if we're out
If I have to go to Brooklyn or Bronx, I take off all my jewelry and buy fake jewelry before I go.
I always hide my electronics in the subways and hold onto my purse/bag/backpack for dear life
I'm very vigilant in the city
I don't talk to people in the city but that's usually because I can't be bothered.
I carry Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer always.
I always have the security walk me to my car and I always call someone and tell them that I am on my way out with security and will call them in xyz minutes and if I don't, call me. If I don't answer, something is wrong.
I have a code phrase to say if I'm in trouble.
I always tell at least 2 people where I am going and when to expect me back.
I always call when I reach my destination.

I need to get like you ITD.. hmm I wonder what my code word should be.

Edited by f8dagrate - Jun 13 2013 at 9:11pm
uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 6:29am
I can't sleep in front of strangers, EVER. when I was little, I stayed in a children's museum overnight with the rest of my city's girl scouts, and I must have walked around that place 3,064 times. I can replicate a double helix and tell you what causes static electricity to this day...

when I moved out of my parent's house, I familiarized myself with my apartment in the dark. now those light switches? still a work in progress.

my keys are always in my hand when walking alone, one earbud out if i'm listening to music.

aisle seats always. theater, plane, couch.

my personal bubble changes depending on the other person's reach.

not really a fan, but I know how to "click, clack, bow" the guns in my home.

nothing ostentatious in my attire. I like to look as homeless as I can when out and about.

off top, i'm suspicious of people who smile a lot. Like, why are you so happy? because you just finished wearing someone's skin, probably.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:01am
Originally posted by uNaTtaiNAblE88 uNaTtaiNAblE88 wrote:

I can't sleep in front of strangers, EVER. when I was little, I stayed in a children's museum overnight with the rest of my city's girl scouts, and I must have walked around that place 3,064 times. I can replicate a double helix and tell you what causes static electricity to this day...

when I moved out of my parent's house, I familiarized myself with my apartment in the dark. now those light switches? still a work in progress.

my keys are always in my hand when walking alone, one earbud out if i'm listening to music.

aisle seats always. theater, plane, couch.

my personal bubble changes depending on the other person's reach.

not really a fan, but I know how to "click, clack, bow" the guns in my home.

nothing ostentatious in my attire. I like to look as homeless as I can when out and about.

off top, i'm suspicious of people who smile a lot. Like, why are you so happy? because you just finished wearing someone's skin, probably.

i can only imagine what was going through your little girl brain at the time...must have been an interesting night.LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:06am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>

Ot: Wtf? LOL
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>

it was posted in the lol thread

lol
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:13am
Thanks for the responses everyone...

I was thinking that, yes, alot of us are paranoid hyper vigilant, and to some extent, over the top with it. But should our lifestyles be this way? This behavior is reactionary but should we be content living in an environment in which we have to behave overtly cautionary just to sustain our existence?

With that said, one of the safest places I've ever been to, aside from my house, was Tokyo. The streets were clean and somewhat quiet. On the flip side when I was in Mexico City I felt unsafe. We actually had a body guard while we were their... minus the strip club... it was cray out their.

Edited by OoDles O - Jun 13 2013 at 7:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System