Perfect Hair Collection

Paranoid ... Kinda?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:06pm
If I'm getting in my car alone at night. I lock all doors before starting mirror checks etc & drive off ASAP. I hate lingering when I'm alone

I always look at my review mirror as well

I don't walk around with headphones at night or just in a secluded area. I'd rather hear what's going on around me.

I lock my front door when I get into the house & make sure all windows are closed before I leave

I don't accept drinks unless I'm seeing them poured by the bar tender
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:16pm
I check my gas stove constantly to make sure all the pilots are lit ..... If its late mace stays in my hand until I reach home.....I don't like when people are too close to me on the train I will kindly ask them to move over oh and at work I clean my desk off every morning (germs)
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:37pm

If my mama knew how lax I was she would kill me for being so stupid.

My car door is never ever locked.

My apartment doors are only locked sometimes. The tv and all the lights are always on.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:51pm
I need to be more careful and paranoid. I always leave my personal stuff out for the world to see, and I'm always talking to creepy people. I just attract them for some reason.
The other day I went to the park early in the morning by myself with no cellphone or pepper spray and while I was walking, some creepy buff dude comes running next to me. And what do I do? I begin chatting with this dude through the whole park. And mind u, its barely light outside and we are the only people there. I could've gotten raped or killed because I was being careless
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 6:52pm
these sound more like ocd than paranoia:

I  triple check doors and windows each and every night before I go to bed

I sleep in a dead coma but any little noise will have me up with a quickness

I still sleep wth my bedroom door open even tho my kids are MUCH older now just so I can hear them

I walk with a purpose everywhere I go and I don't stop for strays either

I carry hand sanitizer galore and rarely touch door handles or other public items like toilets, bathroom doors; i flush public toilets with my foot *I'm a ninja*

I will question whomever to death until I get the answers I need; this could be anyone but mostly happens at work (my coworkers hate this)

I still check on my kids/tuck them in when they are sleeping even tho they are MUCH older now (they hate this) Embarrassed

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 7:08pm
oodles, i do all of these except i park in front, under a light.

i also carry my keys in my knuckles.

at night, i approach my car at an angle so i can see under it to make sure no one is under it...i remember my dad telling me (when i was 7) that men hide under cars and will slash your achilles heels and then carjack you/kidnap you.

i wake up in the middle of the night to check locks.

i don't like to go anywhere by myself.

i don't talk to ppl when i'm out...i put on a bitchface so ppl don't talk to me.

mine is paranoia, though.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 7:13pm
I hate the feeling of someone walking behind me within like 10 feet of me. This includes friends

I hate the feeling of someone standing behind my chair when I'm seated. I'm not sure what exactly I think will happen though

I, sometimes, jump into my bed real quick so nothing grabs/slits my ankles

jk.....Stern Smile
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 7:17pm
I'm super paranoid.  I think everyone is out to get me and there is a massive plot to bring about my demise.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 7:26pm
I don't like to sit with my back to a door. I really hate that. I don't like to sit near restrooms either, I will ask for another seat if possible.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 7:50pm
i stay looking for not so obvious alternate forms of egress when i am in public places and devising my emergency exit strategy...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>