Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Papaya Soap to Lighten Skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 94959697>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LolaBo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LolaBo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 3:53pm
What does  Tawas Powder do for the skin?

Sponsored Links

lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:20pm
Anybody have a before and after?
Abstraction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abstraction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:15pm
Wow! I posed this thread years ago! [I've even forgotten my login info and everything hah!] I'm glad to see it's still around and helping so many people!

Just as an update though, I did use it for a bit [until it was all used it, the Likas soap] and it worked well. My skins now Perfect but a lot of the scars and uneven tones had evened out noticeably. In recent months I've just been dry brushing my skin before showers and exfoliating with scrubs. This has helped somewhat ... but after reading a lot of these posts I may just go back to Papaya soap!
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:25pm
I don't know if these products have been mentioned by I love, love, love Pond's clarant B3 and Aveeno's Positively Radiant daily moisturizer, they both work well without the high price tag.
jaindar343 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaindar343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:42am
This soap is a very useful for our health the daily uses this soap unless the skin without circles and spots.
naturesorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:09am

Nice post , this is simply because it is made up of an enzyme that is called "papain" or "papaya proteinaise".A single of its houses is that it can aid split down certain proteins in the epidermis. When it is utilised in a soap, it can help dissolve dead epidermis cells on the floor of the epidermis and serves as a organic and fantastic exfoliator.Thus, it can aid reveal more recent and healthier epidermis cells.

Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:53pm
I have been stalking this thread for a while....
Can someone please recommend to me which works the best or if it works at all!

I don't have time or money to waste.....Angry so tired of buying face products for dark spots!

Papaya Soap or Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap

Which would you recommend,which one work,how many bars did you buy? I plan on putting it on my face while I sleep and through the day.

Please help me choose.

Also do anyone know of a good concealer,I started out using mac,which faded my dark spots,it worked but I used it as my foundation tooLOL but it did fade spots especially under my eyes where I'm always rubbing them.....but it's to darn high for me at this time!

Please help!
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 9:33pm
..Has anyone used the likas papaya soap, while using the lactic acid peel?
Lovely_Deliyah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovely_Deliyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 5:10pm
Has any one ordered this soap specifically..and the part on the box that said skin whitening was covered ???

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B003Q3RUTM/ref=mw_dp_cr
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 7:53pm
[QUOTE=Lovely_Deliyah]Has any one ordered this soap specifically..and the part on the box that said skin whitening was covered ???

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B003Q3RUTM/ref=mw_dp_cr[/QUOTE]

I have not ordered any yet,but so far I have not saw any where it stated whitening covered or missing.

The link you posted is the packaging that it look like the soap suppose to come in. However beware of fakes. I'm not sure how many people it actually worked for. I want it to lighten my dark spots but I don't think that would do the job for me. I came across a filipina blog and she has her results posted on her blog. It lightened her face but did nothing for her spots.It just made her entire face more lighter and that made the spots more visible.

After she tried the Papaya Soap she tried Glutathione soap and her skin is so pretty!!! Almost spot and pimple free.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 94959697>
  Share Topic