BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Papaya Soap to Lighten Skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 97>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pretty pearls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pretty pearls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2010 at 2:28pm
I purchased the Likas Soap from Yollie Oriental. They always send a coupon for the next purchase. I've never had any problems. The soap leaves my skin feeling so soft, clear and smooth and I noticed I don't even get my pre-period pimple. Also Ardyss makes this Skin Refining Toner that is the best! It fades dark spots so well. It has kojic acid, willow bark, licorice root  and all the good stuff for your skin. It's like a peel in a bottle. This Likas and Toner will have your skin so clear.
Sponsored Links

mochacaramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 5:25pm
@ lil nicka how is the likas workin for you ?
ive been usin my likas for about 3 days now and i havent experienced any dryin yet hopefully it countinues to stay like that. my skin has become smoother alredi! so far so good ill let you guys know how thingz are in a week or two
im goin to wash my face with st ives blemish and blakhead apricot scrub,,then use the likas let it sit for 3-5 minutes wash off then moisturize wit ambi even and clear daily w/spf 30

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

@ lil nicka how is the likas workin for you ?
ive been usin my likas for about 3 days now and i havent experienced any dryin yet hopefully it countinues to stay like that. my skin has become smoother alredi! so far so good ill let you guys know how thingz are in a week or two
im goin to wash my face with st ives blemish and blakhead apricot scrub,,then use the likas let it sit for 3-5 minutes wash off then moisturize wit ambi even and clear daily w/spf 30

I havent been consistent with it but my face definately always feels smoother when I do use it...I havent experienced dryness from it...
sunshine_32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine_32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2010 at 3:00pm
I've found the Likas to be quite drying to my skin but not a bad bar of soapSmile
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2010 at 10:11pm
I started using Biolink Green Papaya soap about a month ago and had the best result of ANYTHING I've tried. Not only did it lighten dark spots, it keeps my acne at bay.

and it's not as drying as the Likas..Wish I had taken progress pics.
mochacaramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2010 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I started using Biolink Green Papaya soap about a month ago and had the best result of ANYTHING I've tried. Not only did it lighten dark spots, it keeps my acne at bay.

where did u buy this
Goodyearwriter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goodyearwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 8:13pm
Amazon or their websiteWink
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2010 at 1:05am
Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

where did u buy this
I bought it at an Asian store/supermarket. I went to buy Likas and they didn't have it. I bought the Biolink even though I hadn't seen many positive reviews on the net. I worked great. When it started to run out, I went back to buy another one and they had Likas,so I bought both. Started using Likas in the a.m. and Biolink at night. Likas seems like it breaking me out because I suddenly have started breaking out. Going to dc the Likas and see what happens.
chichichobits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chichichobits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 11:32pm
What is the difference between the papaya, black licorice, kojic acid, and swiss gluth soaps?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2012 at 12:17pm
bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 97>