Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pantogar/Pantovigar
    Posted: Mar 25 2017 at 8:40pm
Has anyone ever taken it? Apparently it helps with hair growth. I bought enough for 1 month and if I don't experience any negative reaction, I will purchase more.

Pantogar or Pantovigar - the name depends of where it was manufactured - is to be taken internally 3x a day, for a minimum of 3 months.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2017 at 5:01pm
I have been taking 3 a day and so far no issues..
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2017 at 8:07pm
my pantovigar is almost ending and i didn't gain anything this month!

last month i gained 2 inches by doing inversion technique for a week, and for using two bottles of netwurks 21/surge 14. this month not even a quarter inch! the seller of pantovigar does say that you need to use it for 2-3 months to see results, but i am not willing to spend another 100 bucks to see anything. 

i am going to buy more netwurks today.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2018 at 6:38pm
netwurks sucks and i stopped using it a long time ago.

i just bought more pantogar. one woman i know lost all her hair after she had her second child, and took pantogar for months. she said she noticed results on the 3rd month. i bought enough for 3 months. it should be arriving within 2 weeks the latest.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2018 at 5:30pm
I bought more, enough for another 30 days, since my first shipment is almost gone. No negative side effects.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2018 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

my pantovigar is almost ending and i didn't gain anything this month!

last month i gained 2 inches by doing inversion technique for a week, and for using two bottles of netwurks 21/surge 14. this month not even a quarter inch! the seller of pantovigar does say that you need to use it for 2-3 months to see results, but i am not willing to spend another 100 bucks to see anything. 

i am going to buy more netwurks today.

Have you continued with the inversion method? And dumb question... Did/do yo massage first, then invert or massage while inverted?

Thx!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2018 at 1:00am
inversion method is to be done for 7 days straight....i always saw results, but only the first month i gain 1 inch. the following month i will gain maybe half an inch, and then i don't bother doing the following month because i feel it won't grow much.

but the inversion does work; you can gain one inch in 7 days.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2018 at 10:59am
Thanks sexy. I'm trying it this week. But I've read conflicting methods - some massage THEN invert, others massage while inverting. I've been massaging while my head hangs off my bed.

I was curious what you did. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2018 at 4:54pm
I massaged while inverting. Seated with my head as close to the floor as I could. Get up slowly or you will be super dizzy. There is a thread about it, it is called "one inch in one week" or something like that
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic