Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Panhandler kills woman over a dollar .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:17am
this is tragic I help the homeless all the time and now I have to fear for my safety if I don't have any cash on me to give?

wtf?Confused

four quarters?

if they find this man...lock him in a jail cell with no food, water, or toilet and place a 1$ bill on the other side of the bars so that nga can look at that 1$ and think about wtf he did while he starves

I know life is hard especially If you are homeless, but killing an innocent person who had nothing to do with your situation?

Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 2:33am
The actions of the panhandler are deplorable, an unwanted photo isn't worth taking a life. 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Stuff like this makes you not wanna help the homeless at all....damn shame Cry
True . I always give if i have any cash on me .
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 6:16am
There's always a deeper picture.
No reason to kill a stranger over though.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 6:48am
Kanye told yall to stop taking pictures. You ain't the paparazzi.

Edited by nitabug - Jun 22 2013 at 7:45am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 6:49am
Were they taking pics of the homeless?

Not that it was right, but it seems like there's something more that provoked this...

This is sad...

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:02pm
I am not in Hollywood but to me it seems that the transient folks are becoming more beligerent than ever.  Well in seems like in my city.  I usually tell them I don't have it and keep it moving.  If they start reading me by what I am wearing I will tell them I need that money to get home and I have no other way of getting home and leave it at that.
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:02pm
The homeless man was obviously mentally ill or on drugs.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:02pm
I came in here praying that this wasn't NY
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 2:57pm
the desperation that reeks off of the Hollywood and Highland area is palpable.  the homeless are sketchy as hell and the last time I was there, the sizzler was robbed and some dude who played Raven's love interest on That's So Raven was practically begging someone to want to take a picture/autograph...he looked strung out.  it's really sad that this happened...while it's a sketchy area you feel safe because there's so many other ppl there...that didn't help though. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic